Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who likes me ? why hates me?
who likes me ? why hates me?
c'monnnnnnnnnn spell it out , no grudge no hard feelings, i wont hate ya .

if you like me , i like you back .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: who likes me ? why hates me?
This isn't Facebook FYI
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 8, 2014 at 4:51 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: This isn't Facebook FYI

You just destroyed any hope I had of taking Zuckerberg's job.

Dream smasher.
I'm indifferent to your existence.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
no, this more meaningful, its about deep feeling.

(May 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I'm indifferent to your existence.

your existence affected my existence in a big , you're so much of a big difference .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
[Image: 033ccceb515bcfb5ec316b682715a2a8178e67eb...c04be3.jpg]
(May 8, 2014 at 4:20 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: if you like me , i like you back .
But yeah, are you saying if you dislike someone, but they like you, you're compelled to change your mind and like them? that's confusing Thinking
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I'm truly madly deeply in love with you.
By default I dislike people until I get to know them. This often saves time later on . . .

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
This thread makes me like you a little less... but methinks you're drunk so I'll give you a pass... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I don't feel like I know you, but I feel a major headache, and possible shunt failure, coming on whenever I try to headbang as hard as your Mario avatar.

Homey deffo don't like that.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have "likes" and "kudos" polarized our society? CapnAwesome 35 4310 January 4, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Who else passionately hates rednecks? Mechaghostman2 39 2791 May 31, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  No Wonder Everyone Hates Landlords. Minimalist 8 1310 July 31, 2015 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around ashabasha17 13 2866 November 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2621 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  RE: Who Likes me Who Hates me BlackSwordsman 7 1138 May 9, 2014 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  We Hates the Dishes Precious.... Brayton.l 18 6859 April 21, 2013 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Who here likes sushi? Brian37 20 5419 March 19, 2013 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  More proof god hates me zentor 56 16447 June 7, 2012 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Pet hates and annoyances. Darwinian 11 5073 October 1, 2008 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet