Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More proof god hates me
More proof god hates me
Been going to a bipolar forum
And there's this girl and god told me he wanted us toget tougher
She said she is a model irl and we talked for a week then she stopped responding
Now she made a thread she hooking with her ex
Besides I'm no good for anyone I'll be on disability all my life
It's best I just die cuz god will fuck me my whole life
RE: More proof god hates me
If it makes you feel better to blame the imaginary creator of all things, go ahead.

For all else, go to therapy.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Therapy is a much better choice. She was probably manic when she told you this. I'd question if she's been taking her meds regularly. Sorry that shit sucks, man. ) :
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I suffer from depression sometimes. I know my biological family does too, especially my older sister. There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting help.

But the reality is there is no human that goes their entire life always happy. Life is not static much less fair as far as genes. You can dwell on it, but at some point you need to do something about it so that you don't go off the deep end.

We are not professional therapists, but the fact that life can suck sometimes doesn't mean it will stay that way.
(June 5, 2012 at 12:29 pm)zentor Wrote: It's best I just die cuz god will fuck me my whole life

Well, be careful what you wish for, that's my advice.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(June 5, 2012 at 12:29 pm)zentor Wrote: ...god will fuck me my whole life

Well hey, look at it this way, at least you're getting laid regularly, and with the creator of the universe no less!

Seriously though, go out, do shit, fuck up gloriously and unashamedly then learn from your mistakes. Take notes, if you don't like the way things are going, change what you are doing.

Girls can suck man, and if you're lucky they will do it often.
its not so easy every second i suffer no one can udnerstand my pain

this is my only escape - lithium tablets and alchohol

[Image: IMG_20120130_195036.jpg]
Dude, get therapy. We are not your agony aunt forum; you need help.

DO NOT DRINK AND TAKE LITHIUM.

Do you hear me?

You can call:
"First Call For Help"
Open 24 hours / 7 days

(507) 454-2528
Toll Free Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin
1-800-362-8255

If that doesn't work, try 1-800-784-2433
been in treat ment for 7 years, seeing doctgors all aroudn the country - no one can help me

they givefollowusp for about a year then say we dont know wha telse to dojust keep trying the mds

meds dont help i just cnat take i taynoremo

but its ok i wont bug anyone anymore
You're having a local low in your medications -- that's when they are ineffective due to tolerance or other factors.

You are in pain, you're not thinking straight.

Call the phone numbers I've listed above. They're there for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof of spirits, No more doubt! Nay_Sayer 16 1709 March 22, 2019 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 980 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof That I'm Im-more-Mel BrianSoddingBoru4 0 152 September 4, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof that I'm more Al. Angrboda 0 128 September 3, 2018 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Absolute proof there is no god. Gawdzilla Sama 21 2024 March 12, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who else passionately hates rednecks? Mechaghostman2 39 2793 May 31, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5573 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No Wonder Everyone Hates Landlords. Minimalist 8 1312 July 31, 2015 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  Disproving God using HISTORICAL PROOF BlackSwordsman 5 1459 June 22, 2014 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  More proof that WalMart is the most evil organization on the planet SteelCurtain 8 2495 May 10, 2014 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Ryantology