Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better The Devil You Know
Better The Devil You Know
[Image: meh.ro4445.png]

I dunno about you guys but I think he looks fabulous.[Image: whip-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

What do you think?

♪♫♪I'll forgive and forget ♪♫♪
♪♫♪If you say you'll never go ♪♫♪
♪♫♪'Cos its true what they say ♪♫♪
♪♫♪It's better the devil you know ♪♫♪
RE: Better The Devil You Know
Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Can we please invoke prayer to gay Jesus before town meetings now? Please? And lets make him super duper fabulous gay. Call it The Church Of Latter Day Taints or something.
(May 11, 2014 at 11:53 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Can we please invoke prayer to gay Jesus before town meetings now? Please? And lets make him super duper fabulous gay. Call it The Church Of Latter Day Taints or something.

And what would that prayers say?
(May 12, 2014 at 3:14 am)Zidneya Wrote:
(May 11, 2014 at 11:53 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Can we please invoke prayer to gay Jesus before town meetings now? Please? And lets make him super duper fabulous gay. Call it The Church Of Latter Day Taints or something.

And what would that prayers say?

Something about looking forward to the glorious day when he comes again.
I'm offended by the flagrant use of Kylie Minogue.

La, la, la. La, la, la-la, la.
Sum ergo sum
(May 13, 2014 at 9:01 am)Ben Davis Wrote: I'm offended by the flagrant use of Kylie Minogue.

La, la, la. La, la, la-la, la.

If I was a rich girl
La la la la la la la,
La la la la la la la...

No, wait, that's Gwen Stephani...

Gay Jesus is hot.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(May 13, 2014 at 8:57 am)RobbyPants Wrote:
(May 12, 2014 at 3:14 am)Zidneya Wrote: And what would that prayers say?

Something about looking forward to the glorious day when he comes again.

The word come can be either misheard or misspelled with cum and if that happens you're gonna have 6 billion furious christians.
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR, LETS DO IT[Image: admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

(May 13, 2014 at 9:01 am)Ben Davis Wrote: I'm offended by the flagrant use of Kylie Minogue.

Yeahhh…..[Image: bird-onion-head-emoticon.gif]"Because the Better the Devil You Know" is such a heterosexual song.

Considering he never touched a woman and roamed the dessert with twelve men, I'd say every prayer is to gay Jesus.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 13, 2014 at 6:17 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

Considering he never touched a woman and roamed the dessert with twelve men, I'd say every prayer is to gay Jesus.

Hahahaha [Image: lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

Good one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 1535 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2340 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8508 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 8126 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10244 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 60364 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 11100 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Devil downbeatplumb 64 9393 November 29, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  I know what you did last summer. Czechlervitz30 6 1805 August 9, 2016 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  9-year old girl hearing voices of the Devil. Jehanne 103 13915 July 19, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: account_inactive