Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men!
How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men!
Enjoy Ladies.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/21...king-Night

Quote:As I've wallowed in Christmas music the last couple of weeks, I've pondered the traditions of the Christmas story; and I've come to a conclusion.
Mary was shafted.
There she is, 8+ months pregnant, having been dragged all over Israel on the back of a fucking donkey.  I know that when I was 8 months pregnant, I had a hard time riding for two hours in a car to attend my father-in-law's funeral.
And men just do not understand how often one has to pee when there's a baby sitting on one's bladder, especially when one is being jiggled by travel.  Do you think Joseph cheerfully stopped every 15 minutes for a potty break, heaving Mary on and off the donkey with nary a complaint?  I mean, he didn't even get the fun of the conception.  That had to have had an effect on his equanimity during the pregnancy.
RE: How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men!
I don't understand your obsession with trying to prove that religion is fake. How did religion managed to hurt you so much?
Fuck off, silly person.
(December 25, 2016 at 12:31 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: I don't understand your obsession with trying to prove that religion is fake. How did religion managed to hurt you so much?

It does a marvelous job of proving its hilarious shortcomings all on its own...I can certainly see the appeal in pointing and laughing at the unending absurdity of it all though.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 25, 2016 at 12:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck off, silly person.

I didn't meant to offend or joke. I just don't understand why someone is devoting so much energy to ridicule religion, when there are better things to do with your life.

At least, visit Christian forum and politely present them your findings, to prolong the debate for a few days.
Why do you feel the need to prop up your bullshit?  It is the 21st century.  Gods are obsolete.  Get with the program, son.
(December 25, 2016 at 12:31 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: I don't understand your obsession with trying to prove that religion is fake. How did religion managed to hurt you so much?

It really is a good time to point and laugh at silly things taken very seriously.

I mean, case in point:
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteArchives.aspx?Archive=1
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 25, 2016 at 12:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Why do you feel the need to prop up your bullshit?  It is the 21st century.  Gods are obsolete.  Get with the program, son.

Who made you an authority to decide what is obsolete and what is not? Its only your opinion and it isn't perfect.
(December 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:

I didn't meant to offend or joke. I just don't understand why someone is devoting so much energy to ridicule religion, when there are better things to do with your life.

At least, visit Christian forum and politely present them your findings, to  prolong the debate for a few days.

Oh dear, you must be new here.
(December 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:

At least, visit Christian forum and politely present them your findings, to  prolong the debate for a few days.

You mean "for a few minutes", because he'll be banned once his atheism becomes known, at most places. They're not interested in discussing the possibility of being wrong.

I can't say I blame them, I wouldn't want to defend such an idiotic fable either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who the Bible was written for RobbyPants 22 2300 October 24, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2609 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10213 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3534 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8924 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1194 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4524 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you think Epistle of James was written by "James Brother of Jesus" Rolandson 13 2155 December 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  I know what you did last summer. Czechlervitz30 6 1796 August 9, 2016 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  the straw men of premarital sex. loganonekenobi 38 5740 March 28, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: loganonekenobi