Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
Just curious.

I know a few of you got the guts to sign up on here and challenge others to a debate.

Well I wanna know who's the best.

And if you wanna debate me, let's go!

We'll keep it short and sweet. No unnecessary profanity. Reason and logic, no insults.
RE: Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?
I would suggest you look at what topics are being discussed and take it from the Vinny.

DO your homework yourself.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:Who's the most prominent Christian on this forum?

'Prominent',as in 'respected for erudition,intellect and wit" ,"having high credibility"? I don't think there is anyone as such.

After 4 posts, your challenge comes across as fatuous bravura.However, one of our resident village idiots will probably take you on.
A Theist.

GC still kicks about, but not so often. Used to be Statler Waldorf. That YEC is a legend around here. Dissapeared around the same time a professional Geologist here schooled him.

I'd like to see him back though, he's a good guy and brings the debate with him, no matter how infuriating he is.
True that 5th. The calibre of theists currently on the board are lacking.... woefully
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Yes, the theists here nowadays aren't up to much.

At least we still have Rayaan to cuddle, there aren't any Christians here you could do that with. Tongue
Cunt
Debate Drich; that should be fun... not.
Drich is useless!! As are the majority of the theists on this forum...not worthy of the effort
I am a Christian and not just a Christian but also an altar boy. I have sung matins and evensong in the choir too. Ergo, I'm extremely religious. I love debates and I got myself a formal debate in Christian Forums but they gave me a 3-day ban. I'm not sure I should go back there and start that debate because I think they hate me there and will ban me if I say the wrong things again and I'm sure to say the wrong things. I do hope to be able to get into the thick of some formal debate with someone. But although I'm a Christian, there is nothing I can debate with an atheist about. We probably agree on everything. I'd rather debate with a Christian.
(August 29, 2012 at 9:20 am)greneknight Wrote: I am a Christian and not just a Christian but also an altar boy. I have sung matins and evensong in the choir too. Ergo, I'm extremely religious. I love debates and I got myself a formal debate in Christian Forums but they gave me a 3-day ban. I'm not sure I should go back there and start that debate because I think they hate me there and will ban me if I say the wrong things again and I'm sure to say the wrong things. I do hope to be able to get into the thick of some formal debate with someone. But although I'm a Christian, there is nothing I can debate with an atheist about. We probably agree on everything. I'd rather debate with a Christian.

Pfft, you are hardly a Christian... Tongue
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Major Intellectual Issue Most Keeps You From Accepting The Christian Narrative? Captain Hook 324 32741 March 21, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Most ignorant thing a Christian has told you Mental Outlaw 64 10716 March 1, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  My adventures: Worth Christian Forum BlackSwordsman 53 7574 June 18, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  "Prominent atheist blogger" turned catholic -- ever heard of her? Taqiyya Mockingbird 22 10925 July 5, 2012 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda