Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've just been raped.
I've just been raped.
By michael Bay.

It was... it was horrible. I mean after transformers 3 I should have known better. But he promised me it would be different this time.

I'm going to have a little cry. Don't make the mistake I did. DO NOT GO AND SEE TRANSFORMERS 4!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4W0LbIvW0
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: I've just been raped.
Thanks for heads-up matey, but I'm a proud member of the NOT SEEN ONE TRANSFORMERS POS MOVIE.

Wouldn't want to spoil my record at this point.
(July 11, 2014 at 3:48 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Thanks for heads-up matey, but I'm a proud member of the NOT SEEN ONE TRANSFORMERS POS MOVIE.

Its for the best.

I like it dirty and rough. I enjoyed T1, tolerated T2 and faked orgasm for T3. But this...

I've been violated.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(July 11, 2014 at 3:48 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Thanks for heads-up matey, but I'm a proud member of the NOT SEEN ONE TRANSFORMERS POS MOVIE.

Me neither.

I have also never seen anything with Honey Boo Boo, any of the Real Housewives shows, and I'd say the same about the Kardashians but Kim was on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons back and I don't know if "crossovers" count.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I thought it benefited from the total lack of Shia la Bouf or however his friggin name is spelt.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Jacob, your title here might get you in trouble with the PC liberals.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Personally, I will never see another Michael Bay movie.

He is to filmmaking what Nickelback is to music.
My kids used to be into Transformers...when they were 7 and 4. Hard to believe that stuff is still around.
(July 11, 2014 at 4:36 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Jacob, your title here might get you in trouble with the PC liberals.

Fuck 'em.

(July 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My kids used to be into Transformers...when they were 7 and 4. Hard to believe that stuff is still around.

Companies are finding out that they can bring franchises back for the nostalgia factor and make big money.
I wonder... when will they bring Alf back? :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2188 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1170 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 703 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1326 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2089 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2247 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1559 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1677 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 392 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim Rhondazvous 20 1471 August 29, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama