Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, some people really are that stupid
Yes, some people really are that stupid
Steven Spielberg killed a real dinosaur; during the filming of Jurassic Park I suppose. Some internet denizens are outraged!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/no-int...saurs?bffb#

No wonder worship of Invisible Sky Monsters is still prevalent in the 21st century.
RE: Yes, some people really are that stupid
Hahahahahaha!

Dafuq.. Thats amazing.
I am always thinking to myself that there is no limit to human stupidity, but even that surprised me.
One of my favourite quotes and something I have been saying for years:

Edwards: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Dying to live, living to die.
Looks like a perfect storm of fundies & PETArds.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Best line: "I think zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe."
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(July 16, 2014 at 3:37 pm)Tonus Wrote: Best line: "I think zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe."

I'd think you'd want to keep any large, dangerous critter like that, behind some type of electrical fence.

Wouldn't want them getting loose.
"It's Steven Spielburg, director of JP!"

"I dont care who he is, he should not have killed that poor animal!"

:ROFLOL:

Thank you Jesus, for this laugh
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(July 17, 2014 at 1:01 am)Luckie Wrote: "It's Steven Spielburg, director of JP!"

"I dont care who he is, he should not have killed that poor animal!"

:ROFLOL:

Thank you Jesus, for this laugh
Yeah the "poor" animal that can eat practically anything instantly.

Good stuff though! XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1390 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 352 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1166 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 10560 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11717 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5021 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1572 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 886 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
  Not Merely Stupid Minimalist 7 943 October 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  45 has some really good friends...... Brian37 3 375 August 11, 2018 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Aegon