Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Creatard Shitwits...and the Politicians that Blow Them
Creatard Shitwits...and the Politicians that Blow Them
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/25035...reationism

Quote:Five States Gunning to Make Their Kids as Scientifically Illiterate as Possible by Teaching Creationism

Always the fucking south....

Quote:The biggest threat to the US education is the Republican Party's refusal to accept scientific evidence as fact and turn every scientific claim into some form of liberal conspiracy.
RE: Creatard Shitwits...and the Politicians that Blow Them
Sure, they are just scientific theories, if my religion is against evolution my child should be able to refuse doing a test on evolution... Wasn't the south the one against banning slavery? Why does the US south seem to be more conservative or less open minded?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Religion.

Ain't much dumber than a southern baptist.
Isn't this against the federal constitution and the principle of secularism?

I guess I already know where the american stereotype comes from - The south
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

They keep striving to find ways to sneak this religious horseshit past the courts.
Damn these religious nuts, always asking others to respect their sincerely held beliefs, while completely disrespecting different ones, I wouldn't be surprised if a law came out saying atheists are not citizens.

(July 18, 2014 at 8:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Religion.

Ain't much dumber than a southern baptist.

So fucking true!

I had to work with one in Portland. The fucker just wouldn't shut up after over-hearing me (eavesdropping fucktard) telling another guy at work that I had no religion. Made 14 of the 19 months I worked there absolute hell, whenever he wasn't sleeping at work.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Mormons gotta be pretty goddam fucking dumb to fall for all that lame craptastic bunkum Joseph Smith pulled out of his (ass)hat.

Thinking
Just another derivative of jesusism, though. Same shit - different century.
(July 18, 2014 at 8:48 pm)Blackout Wrote: I guess I already know where the american stereotype comes from - The south

All well behaved U.S. tourists with a Midwestern or Western accent are assumed to be Canadian. All heavily accented Southerners, New Yorkers, and Texans are counted as from the U.S.A. particularly if they're not well behaved.

Speaking as an honorary Canadian. Angel Cloud
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Politicians Lie onlinebiker 23 1114 January 11, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 414 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Crooked Politicians onlinebiker 23 1780 February 20, 2020 at 2:47 pm
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1136 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2438 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2710 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 594 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them! Minimalist 11 2183 January 29, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Watergate II: Lock them up. DarkerEnergy 17 4501 July 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The GOP once again suppressing voters who disagree with them NuclearEnergy 27 6903 June 20, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf