Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion?
Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion?
In Iran, we now see that all kinds of thoughts are in support of religion and anti-religion. We see that the methods of suppressing the opposite views are abundant. And sometimes the government itself supports the opposite cheating  and apply its views on the opposition and reformists.

Muslims use numerous ways to combat exquisite religions.

Two methods of multiple methods are as follows:

1) In a way of repression, the leader of the movement is killed and the main assistants of the massacre are killed.

2) In another way, the leader of the movement is killed and the main aides escapes.8

In both ways, the thought and ideology of the leader of the movement are manipulated. Sometimes the companions manipulate to get closer to the ruling insight. Sometimes the sovereignty itself does the same thing as we said.

There are a few cases in the religion of Christ that make us think that the true Christ must be completely away from Judaism, and after his death, Christ's religion has become an eclecticism of European religion and Judaism.

Interesting items:

1. The Jewish religion is full of violence, but the religion of Christ is the opposite.

2- Christ was friendly with the community and would constantly guest them (women sex workers and poor and physical and mental patients)

3. The name of the prophets of Jesus, European, was chosen to make the European religion more clear:

Matthew = Methus

Luke = Lucas

Mark = Marcus

John = Johannes

Paul

Wasn't the message of using European names that the purpose of Christ's religion should be the same as the European poly-theism?

4- Trinity: Father - son and Holy. Do I think this is the same as the European religion?

5. Christ called himself God like the European religions whose gods were human or the prophets of God.

6. Brought the concept of martyrdom and martyr from Europe to the Abrahamic religions.

7. Christ was soon executed in a brutal way. That is, his comments were very exquisite who quickly ordered his murder.

8. His disciples escaped in fear and the first Bible book was written very late. It seems that when they wanted to continue his way or by the deeds of the ruling religion or because of the fear of execution, they greatly added Judaism to the polyism of Christ.

I think Christ's aim was to fight the Jewish religion completely and bring true kindness. Reduce violence in the Israeli community that day, bringing a polyism to Israel. He would guess the people and the crisp of the community to support them.

what is your opinion?
RE: Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion?
Not really sure what you're asking here.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(November 9, 2022 at 12:01 pm)Eclectic Wrote: In Iran, we now see that all kinds of thoughts are in support of religion and anti-religion. We see that the methods of suppressing the opposite views are abundant. And sometimes the government itself supports the opposite cheating  and apply its views on the opposition and reformists.

Muslims use numerous ways to combat exquisite religions.

Two methods of multiple methods are as follows:

1) In a way of repression, the leader of the movement is killed and the main assistants of the massacre are killed.

2) In another way, the leader of the movement is killed and the main aides escapes.8

In both ways, the thought and ideology of the leader of the movement are manipulated. Sometimes the companions manipulate to get closer to the ruling insight. Sometimes the sovereignty itself does the same thing as we said.

There are a few cases in the religion of Christ that make us think that the true Christ must be completely away from Judaism, and after his death, Christ's religion has become an eclecticism of European religion and Judaism.

Interesting items:

1. The Jewish religion is full of violence, but the religion of Christ is the opposite.

2- Christ was friendly with the community and would constantly guest them (women sex workers and poor and physical and mental patients)

3. The name of the prophets of Jesus, European, was chosen to make the European religion more clear:

Matthew = Methus

Luke = Lucas

Mark = Marcus

John = Johannes

Paul

Wasn't the message of using European names that the purpose of Christ's religion should be the same as the European poly-theism?

4- Trinity: Father - son and Holy. Do I think this is the same as the European religion?

5. Christ called himself God like the European religions whose gods were human or the prophets of God.

6. Brought the concept of martyrdom and martyr from Europe to the Abrahamic religions.

7. Christ was soon executed in a brutal way. That is, his comments were very exquisite who quickly ordered his murder.

8. His disciples escaped in fear and the first Bible book was written very late. It seems that when they wanted to continue his way or by the deeds of the ruling religion or because of the fear of execution, they greatly added Judaism to the polyism of Christ.

I think Christ's aim was to fight the Jewish religion completely and bring true kindness. Reduce violence in the Israeli community that day, bringing a polyism to Israel. He would guess the people and the crisp of the community to support them.

what is your opinion?

(Bold mine)

Then why did he instruct the Apostles to preach only to the Jews? Why did he insist that his aim wasn’t to change Mosaic law, but to fulfill it?

If he wanted to destroy Judaism, it seems like a better way to go would be to rile up the Gentiles and preach against the Law.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 9, 2022 at 12:01 pm)Eclectic Wrote: 1. The Jewish religion is full of violence, but the religion of Christ is the opposite.

Sure.

Luke 19:26-27

For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
(November 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm)LinuxGal Wrote:
(November 9, 2022 at 12:01 pm)Eclectic Wrote: 1. The Jewish religion is full of violence, but the religion of Christ is the opposite.

Sure.

For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Jesus never spoke these words.
(November 9, 2022 at 3:41 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(November 9, 2022 at 3:22 pm)LinuxGal Wrote: Sure.

Jesus never spoke these words.

Sure he did. You just quoted those words.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 9, 2022 at 4:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 9, 2022 at 3:41 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Jesus never spoke these words.

Sure he did. You just quoted those words.

Boru

And, Atlantis was/is real?
(November 9, 2022 at 5:02 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(November 9, 2022 at 4:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Sure he did. You just quoted those words.

Boru

And, Atlantis was/is real?

When quoting scripture, it’s immaterial whether Jesus was a historic figure. Even if Jesus was completely ahistorical and the Bible a complete work of fiction, Jesus said what he said, in exactly the sense that Obi Wan said, ‘These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.’

Boru
(November 9, 2022 at 6:20 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 9, 2022 at 5:02 pm)Jehanne Wrote: And, Atlantis was/is real?

When quoting scripture, it’s immaterial whether Jesus was a historic figure. Even if Jesus was completely ahistorical and the Bible a complete work of fiction, Jesus said what he said, in exactly the sense that Obi Wan said, ‘These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.’

Boru

An atheist sticking up for Jesus.......now I've seen everything.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
Whatever jesus wanted, if there was a jesus, was lost in the sauce. We got the religion that shamans and warlords wanted.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even if theism is a failure, it's still superior to atheism R00tKiT 491 33563 December 25, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Ignosticism, Theism, or Gnostic Atheism vulcanlogician 55 3946 February 1, 2022 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5389 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  Did Jesus drink wine or grape juice? Dundee 68 4900 November 27, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1361 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why did my mom tell me that feelings are enough to have religion? Der/die AtheistIn 11 1296 April 2, 2019 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Growing up, did your parents have weird rules because of religion GODZILLA 7 1133 November 15, 2018 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Create a new monotheistic religion instead of clinging to the past of Abraham Kaloomi 68 8945 June 18, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Did Jesus ever sin? ignoramus 59 11873 May 3, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rational Theism Foxaèr 17 5229 May 2, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger