Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Williams found dead in his Bay Area Home...
Sad 
Robin Williams found dead in his Bay Area Home...
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Mar...20641.html

Believed to be a suicide. Very sad.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Robin Williams found dead in his Bay Area Home...
Holy shit. That's put a downer on my evening.
As ill as I am with West Nile, I did not believe I could feel any worse.

Damn.

He could cheer up anyone but himself.

wounded healer
Sucks.
Yup, talking about it in TS, it's trending. Patch Adams offed himself, apparently.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So sad.
At first I thought it was Robbie Williams... If that was the case, I probably wouldn't give a shit. Now that I see that it was Robin Williams, damn that's terrible. My condolences.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(August 11, 2014 at 7:27 pm)Blackout Wrote: If that was the case, I probably wouldn't give a shit.

How dare you insult a national hero.
Just found out about this a few minutes ago from a FB friend. I was digging around to find out if it's true, then came straight here to break the news.

What a shocker - I can't think of anything else to say.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 11, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(August 11, 2014 at 7:27 pm)Blackout Wrote: If that was the case, I probably wouldn't give a shit.

How dare you insult a national hero.

National hero for what? His music is at best slightly catchy and decent IMO. If you like him, that's your right and taste, I don't care either way. and I don't care much for Robin Williams either, even if a celebrity I love died, since they are not my relatives my reaction is usually "Meh, I guess there is a first time for everything"
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1359 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2240 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 657 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 673 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sitting on the Daca of the bay. Brian37 3 276 June 19, 2020 at 4:36 am
Last Post: no one
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2907 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 529 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2613 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3852 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7478 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet