Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, that didn't take long...
Well, that didn't take long...
Christians report Robin Williams is in hell

Quote:While many of the faithful express a faux sadness when reporting the news that Williams must be in hell, others seem full of glee with the prospect. For example, Creation Science Study has a blog entry up entitled “Robin Williams is in Hell!” The following is an excerpt from that blog:

"Greetings True Christians!

Did you know that Robin Williams is burning in Hell as we speak? That’s right boys and girls. Robin Williams is being tormented by Satan and the demons forever."

And, of course, the Westboro Baptist Church was happy to announce Williams is in hell.

If I were a xtian, I'd be seriously ashamed about sharing the planet with these heartless, hearse-chasing bastards right about now.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Well, that didn't take long...
(August 13, 2014 at 10:59 am)Stimbo Wrote: Christians report Robin Williams is in hell

Quote:While many of the faithful express a faux sadness when reporting the news that Williams must be in hell, others seem full of glee with the prospect. For example, Creation Science Study has a blog entry up entitled “Robin Williams is in Hell!” The following is an excerpt from that blog:

"Greetings True Christians!

Did you know that Robin Williams is burning in Hell as we speak? That’s right boys and girls. Robin Williams is being tormented by Satan and the demons forever."

And, of course, the Westboro Baptist Church was happy to announce Williams is in hell.

If I were a xtian, I'd be seriously ashamed about sharing the planet with these heartless, hearse-chasing bastards right about now.

Well..they do kinda have the Bible on their side unfortunately.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
In other words, they have nothing but their prejudices.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
They can shove the bible up their asses for all I care.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(August 13, 2014 at 11:10 am)Stimbo Wrote: In other words, they have nothing but their prejudices.

Well yeah, and obviously I think these kinds of people are reptilian anuses, I just meant to point out that any "decent" Christian who thinks they're wrong and immoral should note they have the same literature justifying them.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
We should sticky this thread for the next time some idiot jesus freak comes along blabbering about how fucking wonderful his asswipe of a god is.
This is a pack of lies! I don't got the Williams guy down here! He's far too decent, talented a person to take da down elevator!

Now those bastards at the Westboro church place, I already got the founder guy getting roasted all day and the rest of them are going to check in soon! Man, I got somethin' special lined up for them! You ever smelt roast nuts?

Greeting from the warm place.

Diablo
(August 13, 2014 at 11:26 am)Diablo Wrote: This is a pack of lies! I don't got the Williams guy down here! He's far too decent, talented a person to take da down elevator!

Now those bastards at the Westboro church place, I already got the founder guy getting roasted all day and the rest of them are going to check in soon! Man, I got somethin' special lined up for them! You ever smelt roast nuts?

Greeting from the warm place.

Diablo

I figured Fred might merit some special attention.

Maybe anally gestating more minions for you? Think about it, I bet that while he might complain quite a bit, he's pretty good at it.
You know, it always amazes me how people can be so into their religion, that they believe themselves to be the only good and moral people out there, yet they lose sight completely of how immoral they are being themselves. The irony.
(August 13, 2014 at 11:15 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I just meant to point out that any "decent" Christian who thinks they're wrong and immoral should note they have the same literature justifying them.

An excellent point and one which should be carved into stone above every pulpit and megachurch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Trump didn't do anything barrysanders 27 1440 March 22, 2024 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 723 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1192 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2238 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3305 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1239 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 932 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Spicoli "Take that Mr Hand". Brian37 0 329 October 17, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Of Course You Didn't, Mike Minimalist 4 432 September 7, 2018 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris