Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with apple product - Ipod nano 7th generation
Help with apple product - Ipod nano 7th generation
So I recently got my PC broke and I lost all my data - The worst of all was my TV Series/Films/anime, about 200GB, but I could download that again. Videogames were just a few I play more on occasion, and songs can be transferred directly from my ipod to my PC.

Now going to what matters - I have an ipod nano 7th gen as you have noticed (the latest if I'm not mistaken) and I want to find a way to transfer pictures from the ipod directly to the pc (and NOT syncing from PC to ipod since my PC has nothing now!). If anyone knows a program or piece of software I'd appreciate it - Oh and as you can guess, no paying, I don't want to guess fucking licenses - And that's the reason I'm posting this thread there.

PS - For those who don't know, apples has this theory that it is super productive to create an ipod manager (iTunes) that allows you to transfer content from the PC to the ipod (or other product) but not the other way around, I wonder why that is, fucking jackasses Thinking
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Help with apple product - Ipod nano 7th generation
When I plug in my IPhone my PC asks what I want to do with it the second time, the first time it wants to sync to iTunes. I let it run its course then unplug it and then plug it in again hey presto do I want to download pics. I need to get pics off it so the Mrs can put things on Ebay.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Help with apple product - Ipod nano 7th generation
You SHOULD be able to set it as a "drive" through iTunes. Not sure if that sycs/wipes everything else in the process, too, but once it's a "drive", then you can deal with the contents directly through your computer. I did this several times with a much older iPod, but not a 7th gen Nano.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the major challenges faced by the students of present generation? Jennie M. Marble 9 812 May 19, 2018 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 480 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  What's on your MP3/iPod? BrokenQuill92 24 2346 March 8, 2016 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Athene
  Do you know about apple trees? Losty 18 2281 August 6, 2014 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Product review- electric flyswatter professor 13 2019 August 3, 2014 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Shaggy
  Apple and the law Aractus 2 661 March 20, 2014 at 7:16 am
Last Post: Aractus
Star GENERATION ONE: THE ACTIVATION - Let's Create a New Era Together! luckyvn 6 2453 June 30, 2013 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  The Severely Limited Vocabulary of the Current Generation RonaldReagansGhost666 38 11545 March 21, 2013 at 2:39 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  40 Reasons this generation is fucked up. JohnDG 14 23135 September 5, 2012 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Red Celt