Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on your MP3/iPod?
What's on your MP3/iPod?
Sara Bareilles – Brave
RE: What's on your MP3/iPod?

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Almost my entire Cd collection...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Kudos for acknowledging that not everyone uses a )&*ng IPod or other #*%!ng Apple product.

I have a mix of MP3s consisting of various movie soundtracks, new age music, Weird Al and other parody stuff, Jimmy Buffett and John Prine stuff (because I'm really weird), rock and roll (because I am an old fart and have good taste) and lots of eighties music (because I'm an old fart and the 80s was the golden age of popular music).
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I have a strange hodge-podge of stuff on my device: rock, blues, folk, country, jazz, orchestral and chamber music, some African and Latin American music. It's all over the place.

The last thing I listened to on my device, while out for a walk a couple of days ago, was Richard and Linda Thompson's Shoot Out the Lights.
Mostly Bowie, Queen, Springsteen and Billy Joel.
Dying to live, living to die.
Audio books. Lots and lots of audio books. Currently around 150 titles though I remove them from the phone as soon as I'm done with them to make room for more. I do have a fairly eclectic mix of music as well, but it's mostly audio books.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I haven't used an iPod / MP3 player since I got a Spotify subscription years ago. I find it far cheaper to pay a monthly fee for music than to buy it altogether.
(February 24, 2016 at 2:42 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Mostly Bowie, Queen, Springsteen and Billy Joel.

That's great but I hope you listen to that shit when you're kicking back with a beer AFTER cutting on someone's heart rather than during it. Or does listening to Joel's "You may be Right" relax you? Whatever works I guess. I just hate to think some chick's getting real fired up while she's hollowing out my main plumbing.

Maybe I just better keep watching my semi-annual lab tests and my lifestyle so I don't end up with some rockin' babe jamming to "We will rock You" as she cuts me.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
What's on your MP3/iPod?
Tom Waits. Always. Everywhere. Anywhere.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 480 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Help with apple product - Ipod nano 7th generation Dystopia 2 1108 August 25, 2014 at 8:43 am
Last Post: Endo
  Mp3 Clip of a new remix of my favourite song ever, from 1992 Edwardo Piet 15 6450 May 26, 2009 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Samson