Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jesus camp video - could I ask you a favor?
jesus camp video - could I ask you a favor?
jesus camp - I bet a lot of you have watched this video. (if not, go on youtube it's a must watch)
and I'm writing a song about it.
I don't want to talk about how sick it is but the song will.
So I have my guitar and my voice and
I want to put those weird chantings that the children make in the lyrics
but I don't have a good ear for them.
I'd be grateful if someone can type them in words for me and the world of art.
thnx :)
RE: jesus camp video - could I ask you a favor?
Are you talking about when they are speaking in tongues? Then it's mindless gibberish, not actual words of sentences, so you can write anything you want down...
Ia Ia Cthulu Ftagn!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Cthulu R'lyeh fhtagn!

Pray that he never wakes!

Rhizo
(January 20, 2010 at 5:51 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Are you talking about when they are speaking in tongues? Then it's mindless gibberish, not actual words of sentences, so you can write anything you want down...

Yeah, glossolalia is basically untranscribable. I mean, you can certainly fake it by repeating random words, and I'm sure you can figure out how to do it fairly easily. Of course, it will never be the exact same as the kids say, but I doubt that anybody will be able to tell the difference. Oh, incidentally, about halfway down this page, there is a scene where an atheist describes how to fake tongue speaking.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
So you've either got to imagine Harrison Ford's heart in your hand or learn the words to a Russian rock song?
I just had a good idea.
Atheist camp Big Grin
Only instead of talking in tongues we could with our tongues and use language.
Anyone know whether this has been done before?
Coming soon: Banner image-link to new anti-islam forum.
I think it has been done in Britain before.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Jesus Camp was the most disturbing documentary/movie I had just about ever seen.. The only thing that over disturbed that movie was the "Hell House" BS...

If you don't know what Hell House is, then look it up and watch the ignorance fly.....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
I know people who went to a Hell House once. They later attended that church so that they could sit in the exact seat Dawkins sat in when he filmed Root of All Evil.
Hahaha, that's funny. I'm not that big of a Dawkins fan (although I am a big one, to a sane extent I think).

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1283 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Foxaèr 37 6521 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  If you could correct "god's" mistakes... The Valkyrie 50 12878 April 23, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Gods hypothetically be atheistic scientists? causal code 5 2618 August 24, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Astonished
  The only way I could believe ....... Brian37 16 3412 April 28, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone here seen the documentary Jesus Camp? NuclearEnergy 27 3607 April 9, 2017 at 7:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Could you still be an Atheist and believe in a "Soul"? CristW 73 14356 October 6, 2015 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Mental Outlaw
  Anyone ever spent time at a bible camp? DeadChannel 21 3375 January 11, 2015 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you wish you could believe in a Deity? emergencyScott 76 9472 June 11, 2014 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
Exclamation If people will ask you why do you hate religion,... MountainsWinAgain 16 3967 June 5, 2014 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: archangle