Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purses, Facebook and Fancy Drinks.
Purses, Facebook and Fancy Drinks.
I was directed to this forum after I googled the title of a thread posted in another forum I'm part of.

I can see the same user that whines about nothing and everything does the same thing to you lot here. Sadly, the forum I'm part of does nothing to stop this person by banning her, as you guys apparently do, but I read through your responses (which were hilarious btw) and I thought I'd join anyway. The forum I've been part of for like last like, 9 years? has recently gotten a bit awkward because of their Christian rules and the fact that they don't like certain aspects of my life.

Anyway, how about those fancy drinks?
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
RE: Purses, Facebook and Fancy Drinks.
Dodgy
Welcome Keri. I like fancy drinks (i'm downing a a nice Aussie Shiraz atm).
Been drinking a paloma and mojito now and again.

Is that fancy?
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 4, 2014 at 4:04 pm)ShaMan Wrote: Dodgy

Easy now, it's not the same person. Big Grin

Welcome!
(September 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Easy now, it's not the same person. Big Grin
If I were any easier I'd be the exam to become a theist.
(September 4, 2014 at 3:58 pm)Keri Wrote: The forum I've been part of for like last like, 9 years? has recently gotten a bit awkward because of their Christian rules and the fact that they don't like certain aspects of my life.
(bold added)
Please, go on...
If, by fancy, you mean beer and whisky, I'm all for it.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Yes Kerri, some of our members have some very witty replies. Enjoy this forum
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

I was going to reply with that face myself, but then I quoted it and saw that it's a 'dodgy' smiley. Even better! Cheers ShaMan.

(September 4, 2014 at 4:04 pm)StuW Wrote: Welcome Keri. I like fancy drinks (i'm downing a a nice Aussie Shiraz atm).

Did she ever mention that the 'fancy' drink she orders is non-alcoholic? We're still trying to figure out what a non-alcoholic fancy drink is?

And ta! You lot seem lovely.

(September 4, 2014 at 4:12 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Been drinking a paloma and mojito now and again.

Is that fancy?

I can honestly say I've never had either. :/

(September 4, 2014 at 4:18 pm)Beccs Wrote: Welcome.

Thank you! Big Grin

(September 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Easy now, it's not the same person. Big Grin

Welcome!

Far from it.
Thanks!

(September 4, 2014 at 4:27 pm)ShaMan Wrote:
(September 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Easy now, it's not the same person. Big Grin
If I were any easier I'd be the exam to become a theist.
(September 4, 2014 at 3:58 pm)Keri Wrote: The forum I've been part of for like last like, 9 years? has recently gotten a bit awkward because of their Christian rules and the fact that they don't like certain aspects of my life.
(bold added)
Please, go on...

Now that's telling.
All things reveal themselves in due time. Angel

(September 4, 2014 at 4:28 pm)Tobie Wrote: If, by fancy, you mean beer and whisky, I'm all for it.

Give me a nice lager any day and I'll be your new best friend.

(September 4, 2014 at 9:54 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Yes Kerri, some of our members have some very witty replies. Enjoy this forum

So far it's been nice. I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation so I can't be as active on forums as I would like, but once this beast is turned in, I hope to get involved.
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 26547 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1241 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1613 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Mixed drinks, who the f does this? Brian37 48 7204 June 25, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Let's heathenize facebook Foxaèr 8 1025 March 21, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Minds, Facebook alternative Foxaèr 0 621 July 28, 2017 at 9:34 am
  Uh-oh, maybe Facebook is finally gone Foxaèr 7 1551 June 16, 2017 at 10:02 am
  Facebook Expired 63 4100 July 17, 2016 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can Facebook be a dick? Foxaèr 17 1706 May 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 29 4111 December 8, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Alex K