Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great youtube channel I found
Great youtube channel I found
Hiya, I've been getting in to loads of youtube channels recently about religion and atheism. I found another one yesterday, called CultofDusty. [WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE.]

It's a mixture of appealing to reason and ridiculing lack of reason. I find it extremely funny, and I would hope it could be educational to any christian who is actually interested in finding out some facts and giving their position real thought. Atheists will find plenty to laugh at all over the channel. If any christians want to challenge themselves and their belief, check out these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqyocFOMXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IO1mG5DTPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIaDRo5PpAk
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Great youtube channel I found
Ha I love CultofDusty. I saw one where he went out and argued a street preacher. Good stuff. Try The Armoured Skeptic if you haven't yet.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(September 8, 2014 at 6:33 am)Exian Wrote: Ha I love CultofDusty. I saw one where he went out and argued a street preacher. Good stuff. Try The Armoured Skeptic if you haven't yet.

Yeah I love the street preacher one, wow he really doesn't like his own medicine huh. Armoured skeptic is fun too, yeah I know him thanks Smile What I don't know is what the armour is about.

When I watched my first armoured skeptic video, I thought the other guy talking was him out of his armour, helping him make religion look stupid. It took me about 15 minutes to realize that the other guy was in fact serious, and trying to defend religion...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I had that same bit of confusion when I fist found him too. My one tiny gripe with his videos is the audio sounds unmistakably like a guy talking right into a microphone sitting at a desk, instead of sounding like he's standing 10 feet away in front of the camera. Kinda breaks the illusion and some of his jokes suffer, but after watching him a few times you can kind of ignore that. And he usually nails his arguments, so much is forgiven.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
That looks like a great channel, subscribed!
I'd rather watch Dusty Rhodes rant.
Eh, I'm not a fan. It's a bit too loud and obnoxious for me, and while I understand the appeal it's just not for me.
(September 10, 2014 at 12:03 pm)Natachan Wrote: Eh, I'm not a fan. It's a bit too loud and obnoxious for me, and while I understand the appeal it's just not for me.

Have to agree after watching several of his videos. Gets annoying rather fast, not for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2216 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4749 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1937 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Make Atheism Great Again Mechaghostman2 104 12002 July 16, 2016 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Watch "Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong [totp2]" on YouTube TubbyTubby 5 2009 June 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A great atheist debate video. Jehanne 0 1182 February 14, 2016 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Critique of "God is Not Great" by Christoper Hitchens phil-lndn 74 12446 January 24, 2016 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Great quote from Carl Sagan. Jehanne 0 1015 December 30, 2015 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Matt Dillahunty's great argument against some people who deny Evolution Heat 1 2273 November 11, 2015 at 4:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saluting all the good and great theists we have had on this site. Whateverist 103 16852 November 6, 2015 at 7:14 am
Last Post: ignoramus