Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anything attractive about a gamer?
I was just in class and I saw this big fat guy wearing a megaman shirt and I thought he might as well just wear a fedora and overcoat too. I think of all the game developers I see at E3 as slick talking sleazy salesmen. What do gamers do but take pride in sitting on their ass and completing pre programmed mitigated challenges? Playing games to me feels like being a monkey being used for an experiment for the profit of the devs. Granted some games are good, like amnesia: darkness descends. But come on. Don't advertise the fact that you're a gamer. It's embarrassing.
RE: is there anything attractive about a gamer?
Some gamers make attractive cup holders.
I'm a dude who plays videogames enthusiastically. I don't consider myself embarrassing..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Cartman having diarrhea while playing World of Warcraft was CLASSIC South Park.
I get flak for the fact that I'm handsome as well as for the fact that I play games.

It's confusing Wink
(September 29, 2014 at 10:45 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Cartman having diarrhea while playing World of Warcraft was CLASSIC South Park.

More Hot Pockets!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
He's wearing Sunder Armor !!

Kenny, get the Elixir of the Mongoose !!!

(I'm not a gamer, but I still found the episode hilarious, almost as good as Human Centipad. Cuttlefish and asparagus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Gamers are cool, look at pewdiepie....on second thought, I take that back, nvm
In Libya, I prefer gamers (not the candy crush and cod kind). They're more likely to be able to speak English and less likely to be uptight self-righteous hypocrites.

Rant over
Most actual gamers I encounter online speak spanish, or a form of english which is impossible to comprehend unless you're accustomed to toddler-speak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 1909 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Brian37 37 1999 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2084 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 774 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ask me anything Lucanus 41 3890 August 21, 2018 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Are you anything like your parent(s)? Foxaèr 27 2813 July 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are there any attractive knees? brewer 57 7381 December 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Know anything about commerical fire sprinklers? mlmooney89 25 2535 August 25, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You? Rhondazvous 103 15545 August 30, 2015 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  What do you find most attractive Boris Karloff 80 9300 January 28, 2014 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan