Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian angels are real, says Pope
Guardian angels are real, says Pope
And they help us make the best decisions.

Quote: “The doctrine on angels is not fantasist. No, it’s reality,” the pope said during his daily mass in the small chapel in his residence at the Vatican.

“According to church tradition we all have an angel with us, who protects us and helps us understand things,” he said in a message to mark the Feast of the Guardian Angels, celebrated by Catholics on 2 October.

[. . .]

Francis asked: “How often have we heard ‘I should do this, I should not do this, that’s not right, be careful ...’. So often! It is the voice of our travelling companion.” The pope advised sceptics to ask themselves: “How is my relationship with my guardian angel? Do I listen to him? Do I say good morning to him? Do I ask him to watch over me when I sleep?

This of course throws up some important questions, such as why does my angel have to be male instead of some sexy blonde piece, or what advice do they give to the priests about which choirboy to fuck.

(Link, although this being the Grauniad, Fanny was probably talking about gardening angles.)

Go home, Francis, you're drunk.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Guardian angels are real, says Pope
If my guardian angel exists, she's a bitch.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 7, 2014 at 4:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: And they help us make the best decisions.
Then mine were asleep when I met the ex.
I'd quite like to meet my guardian angel. It's in for one hell of a smacking.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Mine's stoned all the time; a real slacker.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
A male Angel is looking on giving me advice when I'm having sex with my gf?

Pssst! More tongue and less grabbing man! What? Are you a freakin' octopus? Slow down!

Sounds pervy.

I like it.
Pope Frank is as big a fucktard as all the rest.
(October 7, 2014 at 4:46 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Mine's stoned all the time; a real slacker.

I need a guardian angel like Castiel from Supernatural. (except when he's screwing up and trying to take over the worlsd/heaven, etc. Though he had a great idea of slaughtering lots of religious hypocrites . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
He's a pope. Being a fucktard sort of goes with the hat.
Pope is a credulous fool, says Cthulhu.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1312 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3442 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1371 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Bible Says So YahwehIsTheWay 24 3457 December 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2157 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2269 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3646 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8584 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9830 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4860 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172