Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Bull doesn't give you wings, 13 million payout for lawsuit. Claim your money
Red Bull doesn't give you wings, 13 million payout for lawsuit. Claim your money
Ha.... only in America.

It's expected that each person gets 10$, you can claim yours if you bought a can since the add has been running........ not sure how you would prove you bought a can though.

Any American guys or gals going to claim a free lunch ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...wings.html
RE: Red Bull doesn't give you wings, 13 million payout for lawsuit. Claim your money
Not gonna bother, someone else needs ten bucks more than I do, and I never thought the stuff would give me wings anyway. :p
RE: Red Bull doesn't give you wings, 13 million payout for lawsuit. Claim your money
(October 9, 2014 at 6:55 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: not sure how you would prove you bought a can though.

They have these wonderful new things called "Receipts".
(October 9, 2014 at 7:01 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 6:55 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: not sure how you would prove you bought a can though.

There also, AFAIK, are not requiring proof of purchase, only a statement.
Are receipts everywhere in the west? Or just in supermarkets?
(October 9, 2014 at 7:01 pm)Napoléon Wrote:

Yeah, because who doesn't keep the receipt of purchase for every pack of gum a can of pop they ever buy..........

Be right back, just going to sort through every news paper I've ever bought, because I don't dispose of those either.
(October 9, 2014 at 7:24 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: Yeah, because who doesn't keep the receipt of purchase for every pack of gum a can of pop they ever buy..........

Retards, that's who.
(October 9, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(October 9, 2014 at 7:24 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: Yeah, because who doesn't keep the receipt of purchase for every pack of gum a can of pop they ever buy..........

Retards, that's who.

I must be a retard, then.
(October 9, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Retards, that's who.

It was rhetorical, obsessive hoarders and people who believe there's a net gain having to search among their mountains of minuscule purchases for minuscule returns.

Here's something you might not have figured out, it's only a net gain if your time is worthless.
I'm in a class action suit and looking at a possible 4 figure payout. It is almost not worth the delays and legal crapola I've had to read, attest and affirm.

And for every nickel I get, the lawyers get one too.

And yes, the grounds of the suit are totally specious, I was neither harmed nor inconvenienced in the slightest. Some paralegal had a job of just scouring county records everywhere looking for things to sue over, and found something from the 80s that wasn't notarized, dipped, boiled, enema'd or something and bingo, that law firm is looking at a 8 figure windfall.

I hope they fuck up something along the way and get sued.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1293 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GSA finally give in. Brian37 33 2334 November 28, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  17 Million Mink to be executed Foxaèr 9 389 November 6, 2020 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 911 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1028 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  Scientology Lawsuit brewer 13 1301 June 22, 2019 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1379 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 327 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Dr, Dr, give me the fake news........... Brian37 7 1241 November 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Banksy painting self-destructs after selling at auction for $1.4 million Seraphina 6 802 October 7, 2018 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama