Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most well fucked up thing.
The most well fucked up thing.
me
i give people the non god answers about life.
everyone is free to believe what ever bs they want to.
but if someone on the street will tell me ill go to hell if i don't believe in god
i will gladly disagree.

idiot
If I ran your country and could make any rules that I wished, I would tell my soldiers to lynch you for being a mocker. The crusades were a blessing.

me
they weren't a blessing a lot of people died for nothing. lets say there was a modern.. wait i don't have to say modern day because Hitler did the last crusade by killing millions of jews. assuming god is real and there is physical evidence outside the bible and i blasphemed i would gladly take my own life before anyone could put their dirty hands on me. and you can't just kill someone because they disagree that would be one hell of a tyranny religion is doing more than enough at the moment by effectively killing its own self out of existence. Science is power ignorance holds a false truth.

idiot
. So? You think we're insignificant in the universe anyway. Why does death bother you if our lives are equal to ants according to you? Lol.

If science is great, then why is the world still messed up? haha.

me
one word Religion.
its always been the problem since it was invented.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dying Well Jamie Boy 34 931 April 8, 2024 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 353 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 846 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  A possibly new perspective on this thing that we know as God. unityconversation 157 14287 March 18, 2020 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3725 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The Nice Thing About Being An Atheist JackRussell 83 27693 July 21, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Well that was a short friendship Doubting Thomas 13 1455 January 21, 2017 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Losing my religion was the best thing that ever happened to me. Mechaghostman2 30 5879 November 6, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Well, I just can't change that I'm Agnostic... LivingNumbers6.626 15 3025 July 6, 2016 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Well shit... Socratic Meth Head 22 3190 June 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: RozKek