Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room 101
Room 101
A room where you can lock away all the things you hate about the world... forever.

My first binning is those loose flyer-type adverts that fall into your lap every time you read a newly purchased magazine.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
RE: Room 101
Dead cats
Sexually frustrated libyan jihadis that are prone to weeping
I can't throw away everything he every touched without leaving me behind the locked door of Vault 101... but, if I stay here long enough: I should survive the nuclear apocalypse.

But wait, that means that things that he touched survive the coming apocalype! Panic Eew eww eww, the skin, the skin must go! GET ME OUT OF THIS SKIN, OH MY GOHAWHAWHAWD!!

[Image: petunia_by_hankofficer-d46a6r6.png]

* Violet goes for the potato peeler! WILL NOBODY STOP HER?!

... but wait! It's a burd! It's a plan! NO, it's...

No... please God no...

... :'(

* Violet slits her wrists, realizing too late that she was a ghost all along, and that she can't move on, because of some dead person who probably doesn't exist.

Limbo. It's like hell... for madgods.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I just checked into a hotel, and it's room 101...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Everybody knows what's in room 101

the worst thing in the world . . . .
(November 5, 2014 at 8:49 am)Alice Wrote: I can't throw away everything he every touched without leaving me behind the locked door of Vault 101... but, if I stay here long enough: I should survive the nuclear apocalypse.

But wait, that means that things that he touched survive the coming apocalype! Panic Eew eww eww, the skin, the skin must go! GET ME OUT OF THIS SKIN, OH MY GOHAWHAWHAWD!!

[Image: petunia_by_hankofficer-d46a6r6.png]

* Alice goes for the potato peeler! WILL NOBODY STOP HER?!

... but wait! It's a burd! It's a plan! NO, it's...

No... please God no...

... :'(

* Alice slits her wrists, realizing too late that she was a ghost all along, and that she can't move on, because of some dead person who probably doesn't exist.

Limbo. It's like hell... for madgods.

So no exfoliating products for your Xmas gifts this year?
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(November 5, 2014 at 9:49 am)ManMachine Wrote: So no exfoliating products for your Xmas gifts this year?

What on earth would I do with them? Regift them onto someone's head?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 5, 2014 at 9:58 am)Alice Wrote:
(November 5, 2014 at 9:49 am)ManMachine Wrote: So no exfoliating products for your Xmas gifts this year?

What on earth would I do with them? Regift them onto someone's head?

Exfoliating agents can be useful in jungle settings.

The first thing I throw in there is suffering.

If I can't have that, then all copies and memory of the bible and koran.

Less serious answer... babies. I hate them! They drive me crazy.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attention seeking thread #101 Mystic 7 712 April 21, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  AF Skype Room: Why I Miss Its Activity Edwardo Piet 16 2886 October 31, 2016 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  sharing a room/flat with a theist mcolafson 5 579 September 1, 2016 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Jesster
  My reptile room/bedroom Doggey75 16 2724 May 3, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Schizophrenic Room-mate Creed of Heresy 35 8315 June 4, 2013 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  101 Years Ago A Theist 14 6265 April 16, 2013 at 7:27 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Creation of Adam in my room: yay or nay? rexbeccarox 8 4452 April 10, 2013 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  101 uses for Bible Welsh cake 152 40869 November 19, 2010 at 2:56 am
Last Post: MehGuy
  Room 101 bozo 10 5731 November 13, 2008 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Jason Jarred