Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Questions For Christians
More Questions For Christians
1. What was the rainfall in the 4th largest city in Hunan Province on the day that Wolverhampton last won the FA cup?

2. List the 6 most populous crepuscular mammal species.

3. What is the literary connection between the following cities? Athens, Venice, Verona, Windsor and Tyre.

4. What is the most widely consumed toxic vegetable in the world?

5. Within 1000, how many people die from black widow spider stings every year?

Thank you for your time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: More Questions For Christians
(November 26, 2014 at 8:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 1. What was the rainfall in the 4th largest city in Hunan Province on the day that Wolverhampton last won the FA cup?

3. What is the literary connection between the following cities? Athens, Venice, Verona, Windsor and Tyre.

Thank you for your time.

Boru

1. God
2. God
3. God
4. God
5. Satan

Wink Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm sure Chadwooters will answer you promptly.
(November 26, 2014 at 9:00 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(November 26, 2014 at 8:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 1. What was the rainfall in the 4th largest city in Hunan Province on the day that Wolverhampton last won the FA cup?

Thank you for your time.

Boru

1. God
2. God
3. God
4. God
5. Satan

Wink Shades

you made a error

1. God
2. God
3. God
4. God
5. God
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Why didn't God form Jesus from the dust of the earth and breath life into his nostrils like he did with Adam, instead of boinking Mary ??
(November 27, 2014 at 9:47 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Why didn't God form Jesus from the dust of the earth and breath life into his nostrils like he did with Adam, instead of boinking Mary ??

Because then he would have looked like this.

[Image: The_Excremental.jpg]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Not sure what the test is. They could easily just google the answers.
(November 27, 2014 at 10:11 am)abaris Wrote:
(November 27, 2014 at 9:47 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Why didn't God form Jesus from the dust of the earth and breath life into his nostrils like he did with Adam, instead of boinking Mary ??

Because then he would have looked like this.

[Image: The_Excremental.jpg]

(a Peter Jackson orc picture would have been funnier. Orc-Jesus. Think about it)
(November 27, 2014 at 10:16 am)Irrational Wrote: Not sure what the test is. They could easily just google the answers.

Giggle
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(November 27, 2014 at 10:16 am)Irrational Wrote: Not sure what the test is. They could easily just google the answers.

shhh............you'll spoil the surprise.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2833 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7833 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1661 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2177 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31253 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Foxaèr 17 2630 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51183 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions. WinterHold 115 19682 March 28, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  More Questions for Christians polar bear 210 34418 November 29, 2014 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Questions for Christians Whateverist 20 4962 November 27, 2014 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: professor