Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders of the lost tax break.
Raiders of the lost tax break.
To quote Suze Orman "DENIED!"

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/12...ax-breaks/

Just like your fairy tale too stupid to know the flood never happened. Don't expect the rest of us to pay for your superstition.
RE: Raiders of the lost tax break.
(December 12, 2014 at 7:27 am)Brian37 Wrote: To quote Suze Orman "DENIED!"

Just like your fairy tale too stupid to know the flood never happened. Don't expect the rest of us to pay for your superstition.

We already got an Ark thread going.
(December 12, 2014 at 8:24 am)Heywood Wrote:
(December 12, 2014 at 7:27 am)Brian37 Wrote: To quote Suze Orman "DENIED!"

We already got an Ark thread going.

Ok. Then an admin can remove this one.
Maybe if you pray hard enough fucking jesus will move it?

Mountains, you know?

Angel
Nevertheless - OP own thread win for title choice
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Brian's on a roll with thread titles.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
When you are a media junkie like I have been my entire life, you pick up on puns. It has made me so rich I still live in a trailer. Quite useful, like nipples on men.
That article gives the impression that AiG initially agreed to non-discriminatory hiring in order to secure the tax breaks, then decided to ignore the agreement once they started offering jobs. They also resisted the state's decision to rescind the breaks once their actions became known. That gives the additional impression that they agreed to the hiring practices knowing full well that they would not honor them, and only in order to secure tax breaks.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 12, 2014 at 2:36 pm)Tonus Wrote: That article gives the impression that AiG initially agreed to non-discriminatory hiring in order to secure the tax breaks, then decided to ignore the agreement once they started offering jobs. They also resisted the state's decision to rescind the breaks once their actions became known. That gives the additional impression that they agreed to the hiring practices knowing full well that they would not honor them, and only in order to secure tax breaks.

It is still sick anyway, why the fuck should tax payers build such a useless piece of crap when Walmart refuses to pay livable wages and the GOP wants reverse the stop gaps in trading to prevent another recession?
(December 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Quite useful, like nipples on men.

Don't be so obtuse. Without a nipple a manboob would have no point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Break any law if it’s for Jesus Fake Messiah 0 143 March 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 937 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Paradise Lost....... Brian37 4 407 September 14, 2019 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump and Tax Fraud epronovost 10 1100 October 4, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 408 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good article "How America Lost It's Mind" drfuzzy 3 642 April 28, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4140 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V
  Trumpolini Has Lost His Fucking Mind Minimalist 48 4067 February 10, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  IRS tax scam phone call DO NOT ANSWER. Brian37 20 2304 January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Tax cuts passed in Senate c172 34 3958 December 7, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Drich