Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Tax Fraud
Trump and Tax Fraud
I just finished reading this special investigation from the NYT and I must say it was fascinating and infuriating. The top 0.1% are really robbing us blind. It's absolutly disgusting. As for the Trump case, it's without surprise that the son of a multimilionnaire isn't a "self made man" after all. What do you think?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018...trump.html
RE: Trump and Tax Fraud
Apparently this has the IRS looking into more recent years....
[Image: dobie.png]
An interesting article. This investigation might put pressure on Trump to release his tax records.
An excellent article indeed. A year of investigating and they found out what many of us already know - he is a liar, a fraud, a megalomaniac.

Sadly, this will not change the opinions of those who still support him.
Because it's likely they will never read it or worse, they will just laugh it off.
(October 3, 2018 at 1:08 pm)epronovost Wrote: I just finished reading this special investigation from the NYT and I must say it was fascinating and infuriating. The top 0.1% are really robbing us blind. It's absolutly disgusting. As for the Trump case, it's without surprise that the son of a multimilionnaire isn't a "self made man" after all. What do you think?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018...trump.html

NYC has been dealing with that family of grifters since the 60s, this is nothing new to them.

And isn't it funny that the orange turd still has yet to release his taxes?
He doesn't want to incriminate himself.  For that reason he should shut his fucking mouth.
Nothing will come of this. Why? Because we have become too used to hearing about the things 45 does wrong and no one with any authority, stepping up to actually do anything.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 4, 2018 at 7:54 am)Joods Wrote: Nothing will come of this. Why? Because we have become too used to hearing about the things 45 does wrong and no one with any authority, stepping up to actually do anything.

...until the Democrats are back in power.
(October 4, 2018 at 8:09 am)Thoreauvian Wrote:
(October 4, 2018 at 7:54 am)Joods Wrote: Nothing will come of this. Why? Because we have become too used to hearing about the things 45 does wrong and no one with any authority, stepping up to actually do anything.

...until the Democrats are back in power.

I have a hard time believing that as well. Bill Clinton was impeached for his transgressions, yet he was a two term president. How does that even work? And what's the point of impeachment if nothing will be done anyway? Maybe someone can explain that to me.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
This isn't really surprising. Trump has fucked over everyone he's ever dealt with, why should the tax johnnies be any different?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1408 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 416 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 937 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "The 1 Billion Dollar Fraud" this fall on ABC Brian37 0 244 May 7, 2019 at 7:49 pm
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1872 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
  The Tax Bill: Pro-Life? Pro-Family?? Bullshit Minimalist 30 4140 April 14, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: John V
  IRS tax scam phone call DO NOT ANSWER. Brian37 20 2304 January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Tax cuts passed in Senate c172 34 3958 December 7, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Drich
  The Dickhead Went To Give A Speech About the Bullshit Tax Bill Minimalist 6 1346 November 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ken Ham is a Tax Dodger chimp3 17 3236 July 22, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist