Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Runs Rampant
Crazy Runs Rampant
This is what the republicunts are kowtowing to.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/ameri...n-traitor/

Quote:‘American Freedom’ protesters call for Obama’s lynching: ‘Hang the Kenyan traitor’

Quote:A planned “massive gathering” to oppose executive action on immigration reform drew just a few dozen flag-waving activists – including a handful who repeatedly called for the lynching of President Barack Obama.
RE: Crazy Runs Rampant
Isn't that itself an act of treason or something worse in your funny country?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Certainly the Secret Service should be out there hassling them.
(December 12, 2014 at 5:05 pm)Alex K Wrote: Isn't that itself an act of treason or something worse in your funny country?

There's no law here prohibiting displays of abject stupidity.
(December 12, 2014 at 5:07 pm)Cato Wrote:
(December 12, 2014 at 5:05 pm)Alex K Wrote: Isn't that itself an act of treason or something worse in your funny country?

There's no law here prohibiting displays of abject stupidity.
No, that would disrupt public life completely in some parts.

But specifically calling for killing the president?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 12, 2014 at 5:10 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(December 12, 2014 at 5:07 pm)Cato Wrote: There's no law here prohibiting displays of abject stupidity.
No, that would disrupt public life completely in some parts.

But specifically calling for killing the president?

It isn't considered treason. They will, in all likelyhood, be receiving an unlubricated visit from the Secret Service, and their lives put under a colonoscope.
I like to play a drinking game with Min threads. Every time he uses the word Republicunt, I take a drink. Every time he compares Conservatives to Nazis I take a drink. Every time he calls someone a racist, I take a drink. Every time he complains about Conservatives doing something that Liberals were doing 8 years ago, I take two drinks. I am very drunk.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
You'll be really fucking drunk in no time at all.

Enjoy yourself.

The men say the Founding Fathers called for death by hanging upon apprehension as a punishment for treason, which they believe Obama if guilty of committing.

“You don’t snap his neck, you hold him up and watch him choke to death,” a man says. “Slowly lower him down to where his feet are almost touching the ground.”

Wow. I understand disagreeing passionately with a president or, in some cases, wanting a president to be charged with a crime but to take pleasure in the idea of watching him strangle to death? I don't understand that level of hatred.
I like how these massive gatherings planned by various extreme right wing organizations always culminate with about twenty "patriots", oftentimes with their lawn chairs in tow, out to take 'murica back. There would probably be a few more if they could somehow get their Rascals to the protest and onto the grass without getting stuck.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3284 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1806 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1706 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2551 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Romania's hot events [crazy] Zenith 1 731 February 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10862 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2225 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Truck runs over 84 French people WinterHold 73 10821 July 18, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Crazy Republicunts Minimalist 7 3005 February 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Half are Bat Shit Crazy Minimalist 6 2311 October 4, 2013 at 1:06 am
Last Post: Lumpymunk