Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truck runs over 84 French people
Truck runs over 84 French people
Of course, it's a false flag.

It's getting old by now. Really really old. It's the new fashion within elites: kill citezens in brute ways, let the Main Stream media cover the story, blame it on a demonized group -Muslims mainly?-, let ignorance take in, so you acheive certain political goals.

[Image: false-flag.jpg?w=584&h=544]

These French people died so francois hollande gets and excuse to send more French troops to Iraq and Syria and tighten up the authority of the police state even more.

Stay asleep; and keep dreaming about Islamic sunni flip flops.

No insult to the victims, but where is mainstream media from Muslims dying everyday by US drones?
Where is mainstream media from the last bombing in baghdad that took the heads of of  250 innocent Iraqies?

http://atheistforums.org/thread-43951.html

Mainstream media is owned by the elites, and it only covers what the elites want.

This bullshit:

[Image: 2497AA3D00000578-2905307-image-a-24_1420988802054.jpg]

Liars

It's getting irritating, funny, ironic and old. So old. so terrorists use vans now instead of bombs?
War against Islam?

I hope China comes and teach you a lesson soon. So you never pick on the weak again. I'm not betting on Russia and China, but oh lord I will be happy to see them slapping the shit out of this hypocrite empire. But it became clear. So clear. Everybody is a criminal.
RE: Truck runs over 84 French people
Quote:No insult to the victims,

Too late.

Quote:where is mainstream media from Muslims dying everyday by US drones?

Do you even read the fucking mainstream media? They always report civilians being killed by US, UK and now Russian drones.

Quote:Where is mainstream media from the last bombing in baghdad that took the heads of of  250 innocent Iraqies?

https://atheistforums.org/thread-43951.html

Well, the thread you just linked to contains a further link to the Independent, which is a mainstream source. Not to mention it was on BBC News and RT for hours straight.
Quote:I hope China comes and teach you a lesson soon. So you never pick on the weak again. I'm not betting on Russia and China, but oh lord I will be happy to see them slapping the shit out of this hypocrite empire. But it became clear. So clear. Everybody is a criminal.

Fucking lol.

I'd like to see them try. But they're not that fucking stupid because they would cause a nuclear war.
Yeah every time you post something thoughtful or heartfelt and I start to think "maybe this atlas guy ain't so bad," you post something like this and I'm like "oh, right."
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(July 15, 2016 at 7:49 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
Quote:No insult to the victims,

Too late.
Yeah I should beg for forgiveness for a crime I never did or contributed to, right?
No dear, I insulted nobody. People die everyday in worse conditions, tottured by GOVERNMENTS SUPPORTS BY FRANCE.
Ever see Israeli bombardment over Gazza?
When I remind that NOT ONLY THE FRENCH ARE DYING, I'm not insulting nobody, Bella. I'm just reminding the reader that Muslims too deserve the same coverage.

Quote:Do you even read the fucking mainstream media? They always report civilians being killed by US, UK and now Russian drones.

I want:
1-Facebook to change its colors when a big number of Muslims die
2-American officials to be called "Terrorists" in every media channel just like Osama bin Laden

Quote:Well, the thread you just linked to contains a further link to the Independent, which is a mainstream source. So...

If mainstream media was idiotic to the level of IGNORING THE DEATH OF 250 PEOPLE, then the elites are mentally retarded Bedwins.
No, Bella. A report that is ONLY THERE ONLINE is so different THAN A REPORT THAT IS REPEATED ON THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS DAILY FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS.
And, when was the last time you saw google coloring its homepage with blue white and red again?
Joe, if you ever get the false inclination that he might actually be sane, all you have to do is read my sig...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 15, 2016 at 7:51 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
Quote:I hope China comes and teach you a lesson soon. So you never pick on the weak again. I'm not betting on Russia and China, but oh lord I will be happy to see them slapping the shit out of this hypocrite empire. But it became clear. So clear. Everybody is a criminal.

Fucking lol.

I'd like to see them try. But they're not that fucking stupid because they would cause a nuclear war.

They shook the economy, and their national anthem is sending its echo in syria along with Russia.
The government of China has other elitests and freaks who want world domination just like the west. That's what nationalism mean: to brave the enemy's fire. So fun.

Nuclear war won't be an issue for elitests. They would be underground while we would be burning.

TheRealJoeFish

Throw me with eggs; I'm saying the truth and I didn't insult nobody.

Never thought that maybe others have hearts of ice ? people are getting skinned alive because the foreign policies of the west, I call the hypocrite card because I LIVE IN A BLENDER OF SHIT that is supported by the west, that tortures me but still get invetations to fancy dinners in Europe.

Heck, do you know how many Syrians died because the Russian and western support to mad people like the Sauds and Assad?
Or do you understand how many Egyptians died because of the western hypocact in supporting "Abdul Fattah al Sisi"???

Or did you read about the deep dark holes of Saudi gulags?

Torture for criticizing a filthy smelly king, that only took the throne through genetic farting?
Hateful? what do you want me to "SMILE" like a hypocrite and blame it on "ze ISIS ZAT IZ TELEPORTING AND NEVER DIEZ", ISIS that is standing longer than hitler.
(July 15, 2016 at 8:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: Joe, if you ever get the false inclination that he might actually be sane, all you have to do is read my sig...

I was raised in a deep dark hole
A prisinor with no parole
They locked me up and took my soul

I'm sane. I clearly see. I'm a prisenor with no parole.
Are you kidding? you kill us in masses like sheep, like second class humans, when a French dies you cry and cry, but when we die you ignore -you even give cash to proxies that kill us too; like Arab governments-, if the interest is good, you throw us a bag of services like immigration that only so few can catch, then we hear nothing but the SOUND OF YOUR MANUFACTURED GUNS AND MISSILES which are sold to the proxies, killing us.

So we stay in the deep dark hole, prisnors with no parole. 
Topics like these are when we scream; even this, you don't want to listen too??
No, what it is, is al-Saud wants people to hate the Ummah. They were behind 9/11. That way more people become Wahabi-Salafis and we know Saudi uses front organisations to infiltrate otherwise decent Mosques. Prince Alwaleed of Saudi is the biggest shareholder in Fox News after the Murdoch family.

Fucking Christ, Atlas. 25% of the time you speak vaguely rationally, 50% of the time you speak in unintelligible philosophy-babble, and then 25% of the time you post utterly disgusting shit like this.

You need to figure your shit out, man.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1238 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Looks like Macron wins French Presidential Election easily TheRealJoeFish 30 7511 May 8, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  John Oliver Discusses The French Election Minimalist 13 3536 April 19, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11629 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1796 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Wherever There Is A Corporate Prick Trying To Fuck People Over Minimalist 1 957 May 14, 2016 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Crazy Runs Rampant Minimalist 21 3543 December 18, 2014 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Schwa
  Over Here Fox 'News' Would Have A Shit Fit Over This Minimalist 14 2174 December 8, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Tea Party membership driven by white people who hate brown people, sez science Ryantology 33 5945 November 4, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  The further people politically move from moderacy the more people lie là bạn điên 26 9118 December 30, 2013 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Snidely Whiplash