Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents shocked by "transgender" fairy doll
Parents shocked by "transgender" fairy doll
Quote:Parents in Argentina are freaking out after a female fairy doll with a penis appeared on toy store shelves. It has now been branded the world’s first transgender doll.

News about the doll broke after a mother claimed her three-year-old daughter discovered the penis under the doll’s skirt. She posted a picture of it on her Facebook account. The story quickly went viral, causing a stir across the country, before eventually turning into a worldwide pandemic among concerned parents.

[Image: Screen-shot-2014-12-24-at-9.43.43-AM-360x403.png]

The doll has sent shock waves across Argentina. Parents are now said to be debating whether or not the doll’s gender will somehow influence their children.

http://www.queerty.com/transgender-fairy...Queerty%29
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Parents shocked by "transgender" fairy doll
Parents who think their children will ultimately be affected by shit like this are so dumb they shouldn't be breeding anyway.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Isn't that quite accurate? I mean angels are supposedly "neither male nor female", and fairies are angel rip-offs, so why is it such a big deal?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Because lots of parents tend to be assholes.
(December 24, 2014 at 5:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Because lots of parents tend to be assholes.
But, but, such a small protrusion won't fit them...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

The signs are getting more frequent the farther we go.....

If it was my kid that got one of those, I would explain the doll maker made a mistake and I go downstairs to the workshop to grind the little pecker off.

I can see the morons who made it go out of business shortly, as word of their fraud goes out.
^This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(December 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm)professor Wrote: The signs are getting more frequent the farther we go.....

Jerkoff
(December 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm)professor Wrote: The signs are getting more frequent the farther we go.....

Leave it to professor to see a sign in a tiny prick on a plastic doll.

When I was little, there were these action man dolls, equipped with all kind of stuff, but entirely lacking when it came to their lower parts. Should my parents have seen that as a sign of all men being fully castrated at some point.

Chances are, the makers of that doll, simply made one modell for male and female, just like chockolate easter bunnies get dressed up as Santa once the season changes.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What do they think is going to happen to children who see this? They'll grow additional genetalia?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 6936 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1645 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4564 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3586 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
  Trump Administration bans CDC from using terms like "Science Based" and "Transgender" Cecelia 38 4830 December 20, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Boy found dead in French street after parents 'punish him' account_inactive 26 4655 February 9, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Parents of Americans killed in Benghazi sue Hillary Clinton account_inactive 3 781 August 13, 2016 at 9:43 am
  North Carolina Transgender & bathrooms Brian37 55 9184 July 2, 2016 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  US military lifts transgender ban account_inactive 23 4076 July 1, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Local Washington State NAACP Leader Outed By Parents As White Secular Elf 98 13821 June 19, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: c172