Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A late introduction haha
A late introduction haha
Already been around a day and made a few posts, but just to introduce myself

Nuke, 20, Atheist Wink Shades

I don't bite, say hi Smile
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: A late introduction haha
Welcome

But I prefer people who bite occasionally.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Hey nuclear, nice to meet you Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Aw thank you Smile
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

No one here is averse to an occasional bite.

Welcome.
[Image: abb94a16496fc2e923603f707ff49a3f.jpg]
[Image: tsar-bomba1.jpg]

Bonjour Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hey bro, don't split Tongue
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(January 7, 2015 at 3:32 am)Alex K Wrote: [Image: tsar-bomba1.jpg]

Bonjour Smile

Hehe, making waves from day 1, and love bites. Some biting can be arranged Wink Shades

Thank you all for your warm welcome messages Smile

- Maryam Namazie

What is all this about biting? I've been here a little while and no one h... Ow! Get off!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 725 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 959 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1945 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1348 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3910 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2252 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 1984 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1153 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 975 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2892 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2