Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here DP fans?
Anyone here DP fans?
Anyone here drunken peasants fans?

They are the best.

#BanTJ

I love the show. mondays, wednesdays and fridays.
Its very funny.
RE: Anyone here DP fans?
I'd rather hit myself with a hammer than listen to The Amazing Atheist.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I thought this was going to be about donkey punching.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 16, 2015 at 10:15 am)Alex K Wrote: I'd rather hit myself with a hammer than listen to The Amazing Atheist.

oh?

I think he is funny when he is with ben and scotty but i don't watch his solo videos..

(January 16, 2015 at 10:22 am)Faith No More Wrote: I thought this was going to be about donkey punching.

whats that?
(January 16, 2015 at 10:13 am)mainethinker Wrote: Anyone here drunken peasants fans?

They are the best.

#BanTJ

Its very funny.

I have never heard of the show. What kind of show is it
(January 16, 2015 at 10:22 am)mainethinker Wrote: whats that?

I'm at work, so I can't google it for you. And the explanation really would belong in the 18+ subforum, Area69.

Suffice to say its sexual and involves punching the woman in the back of the head. I have no idea where people come up with this shit)
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 16, 2015 at 10:36 am)Nope Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 10:13 am)mainethinker Wrote: Anyone here drunken peasants fans?

They are the best.

#BanTJ

Its very funny.

I have never heard of the show. What kind of show is it

they talk about news stories they watch and sometimes they have debates with religious people or rip apart youtube videos by religious people.
its very funny

(January 16, 2015 at 10:41 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 10:22 am)mainethinker Wrote: whats that?

I'm at work, so I can't google it for you. And the explanation really would belong in the 18+ subforum, Area69.

Suffice to say its sexual and involves punching the woman in the back of the head. I have no idea where people come up with this shit)

i don't want to know... thanks
(January 16, 2015 at 10:22 am)Faith No More Wrote: I thought this was going to be about donkey punching.

I thought it was going to be about double penetration. Talk about a let down. Undecided
i hate kirk cameron.. just saw his face on my youtube feed.. someone needs to "Dp' that turncoat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here a Category 7? Jehanne 159 13592 October 9, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 4093 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Anyone here wear atheist/humanist jewelry? Foxaèr 24 3498 March 5, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: rskovride
  Anyone here seen the documentary Jesus Camp? NuclearEnergy 27 3604 April 9, 2017 at 7:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Did anyone here post at the Atheist Plus forums? TheMessiah 10 4446 June 7, 2015 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Atheism + revisited, anyone here also post there? Whateverist 79 13147 July 31, 2014 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Violet
  anyone else here not pro life for the sake of being pro life? leodeo 83 14643 November 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Does anyone here have any references orogenicman 19 4998 August 17, 2011 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: theVOID