Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The frogs kicked over a hornet's nest!
The frogs kicked over a hornet's nest!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...sacre.html

They say that the countries that France colonized are the ones who are freaking out the biggest.

Looks like the United states is not longer the big target on the crazy Islamist list.

Do you think iifle tower has a 767 in its future? Or being France do you think a 'dirty' bomb would be how the terrorist respond?
RE: The frogs kicked over a hornet's nest!
Can the 'Force de Frappe' reach the middle east (assuming it still exists) ??
Just shows what a horrible, though powerful, idea religion is.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
I have been told on other forums that the Daily Mail is more like a tabloid paper so isn't the best source.
Lol,

I love to see how these guys are responding to some serious pressure. After 9/11 I remember them seriously criticizing our response for the deaths of nearly 4,000 people. (We even had to rename our French fries because of it.)

A bakers dozen +\- a few bit it, they used this to institute their own version of the patriot act, and use it to arrest muslims who voiced support for the Charlie Hebdo murders.

Where is freedom of speech now? I thought this who Je suis Charlie thing was about freedom of speech?

I guess in France freedom of speech only works when one speaks out against religion, and speaking out against the state still gets you jail time.

(January 17, 2015 at 10:06 pm)Nope Wrote: I have been told on other forums that the Daily Mail is more like a tabloid paper so isn't the best source.

I saw the story on nbc nightly news, and this was the first site I found to support the news report I saw.
(January 17, 2015 at 9:46 pm)Drich Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...sacre.html

They say that the countries that France colonized are the ones who are freaking out the biggest.

Looks like the United states is not longer the big target on the crazy Islamist list.

Do you think iifle tower has a 767 in its future? Or being France do you think a 'dirty' bomb would be how the terrorist respond?

The tone of your last two questions makes it seem like you look forward to such events.

Also, we didn't "have to" rename French fries -- a bunch of chicken hawks who probably never served a day in the military (like you) insisted on it, and in some areas their idiotic response to French criticism took root.

In California, we didn't rename any foods, and we still drank good cognac.

Quote: (We even had to rename our French fries because of it.)

Evidence...if any were ever needed...of how fucked up people like you were, drippy.

BTW, France was right about Iraq and that fuckhead Bush was wrong. Go blow that out your ass, you moron.
(January 17, 2015 at 10:20 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 9:46 pm)Drich Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...sacre.html

The tone of your last two questions makes it seem like you look forward to such events.

Also, we didn't "have to" rename French fries -- a bunch of chicken hawks who probably never served a day in the military (like you) insisted on it, and in some areas their idiotic response to French criticism took root.

In California, we didn't rename any foods, and we still drank good cognac.

So.. Military personal are better than everyone else?
(January 17, 2015 at 10:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: (We even had to rename our French fries because of it.)

Evidence...if any were ever needed...of how fucked up people like you were, drippy.

BTW, France was right about Iraq and that fuckhead Bush was wrong. Go blow that out your ass, you moron.

That's no defense, in the mind of a fabli -- er, theist.

(January 18, 2015 at 12:16 am)Drich Wrote: So.. Military personal are better than everyone else?

No. I'm not sure why you drew that inference, unless this is just another example of your English skills -- or lack thereof -- at work again.

For the dunderheaded in this thread -- and that would be you, child, so listen up -- my point is that people who have never had the guts to put their own asses on the line by serving in the military should shut the fuck up when it comes to volunteering someone else's son, daughter, husband, wife, or ass to be shot off. Talk is cheap, when you don't have any skin in the game.

I've got family in the service, and I don't appreciate cunts like you who supported sending them on revolving tours (my brother-in-law: four fourteen-month tours in seven years, all of them seeing combat) where they might get their asses shot off, or they might come home seeing ghosts and breaking up inside, or they might leave a limb in some unnamed valley, while you and your ilk hunt for more "problems" in countries populated by brown folks that could use a little bombing.

No, when it comes to suggesting military force, people who have never served should be circumspect in recommending its application.

Not that I think you'd ever rise to that sort of wisdom ... you're dumber than a pile of rocks. Just keep running your mouth, so that I have the opportunity to continue making this point.

Also, love the slur in your thread title, followed by the stereotype of French being "dirty". Good to know that bigotry in Christians is alive and well.

(January 18, 2015 at 12:17 am)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(January 17, 2015 at 10:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Evidence...if any were ever needed...of how fucked up people like you were, drippy.

That's no defense, in the mind of a fabli -- er, theist.

(January 18, 2015 at 12:16 am)Drich Wrote: So.. Military personal are better than everyone else?

No. I'm not sure why you drew that inference, unless this is just another example of your English skills -- or lack thereof -- at work again.

For the dunderheaded in this thread -- and that would be you, child, so listen up -- my point is that people who have never had the guts to put their own asses on the line by serving in the military should shut the fuck up when it comes to volunteering someone else's son, daughter, husband, wife, or ass to be shot off. Talk is cheap, when you don't have any skin in the game.

I've got family in the service, and I don't appreciate cunts like you who supported sending them on revolving tours (my brother-in-law: four fourteen-month tours in seven years, all of them seeing combat) where they might get their asses shot off, or they might come home seeing ghosts and breaking up inside, or they might leave a limb in some unnamed valley, while you and your ilk hunt for more "problems" in countries populated by brown folks that could use a little bombing.

No, when it comes to suggesting military force, people who have never served should be circumspect in recommending its application.

Not that I think you'd ever rise to that sort of wisdom ... you're dumber than a pile of rocks. Just keep running your mouth, so that I have the opportunity to continue making this point.

Also, love the slur in your thread title, followed by the stereotype of French being "dirty". Good to know that bigotry in Christians is alive and well.

ROFLOL

So your not in the military yourself, just you family?

Are you a model?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Republicunt's Voter Suppression Guru Gets His Ass Kicked Minimalist 3 828 June 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Student sits during pledge of allegiance; gets chair kicked out from beneath him Foxaèr 114 14446 October 31, 2017 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Court Jester
  Debate 3 over, Hillary kicked his ass. Brian37 32 5560 October 20, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist