Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well...
Well...
I was called stupid on youtube for asking OP evidence of god and he replied back to me...and said "I don´t need proof or evidence that some atheists are both ignorant and stupid. You are a proof of that." well all i asked was for evidence he could have said i don't have any this raises yet another point theists are dishonest assholes.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Well...
Well, fuck youtube then...
[Image: 5wy9TDa.gif]
(January 20, 2015 at 5:51 pm)dyresand Wrote: I was called stupid on youtube for asking OP evidence of god and he replied back to me...and said "I don´t need proof or evidence that some atheists are both ignorant and stupid. You are a proof of that." well all i asked was for evidence he could have said i don't have any this raises yet another point theists are dishonest assholes.
The correct response for you is simply, "So. . . no evidence, then?"
I almost never ask believers for 'evidence' or 'proof'.

I ask for 'reasons'. Then when they start to give me some, I interrupt with the definition of the word 'reason'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 20, 2015 at 7:42 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(January 20, 2015 at 5:51 pm)dyresand Wrote: I was called stupid on youtube for asking OP evidence of god and he replied back to me...and said "I don´t need proof or evidence that some atheists are both ignorant and stupid. You are a proof of that." well all i asked was for evidence he could have said i don't have any this raises yet another point theists are dishonest assholes.
The correct response for you is simply, "So. . . no evidence, then?"

i replied something in the lines of that and i may or may not have pontificated him into oblivion.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 20, 2015 at 7:45 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(January 20, 2015 at 7:42 pm)bennyboy Wrote: The correct response for you is simply, "So. . . no evidence, then?"

i replied something in the lines of that and i may or may not have pontificated him into oblivion.

Ah youtube. Made the mistake of commenting once. It was a high end knife review and was accused of being some sort of bandwagoning psycho pig or whatever. Fucktards the lot of them.

Sorry op, their bible blinders must be on pretty tight.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
(January 20, 2015 at 9:12 pm)Spooky Wrote:
(January 20, 2015 at 7:45 pm)dyresand Wrote: i replied something in the lines of that and i may or may not have pontificated him into oblivion.

Ah youtube. Made the mistake of commenting once. It was a high end knife review and was accused of being some sort of bandwagoning psycho pig or whatever. Fucktards the lot of them.

Sorry op, their bible blinders must be on pretty tight.

I destroyed someone's argument about the bible being the whole truth.
Needless to say i said how it wasn't they came back and said you are a lair and are following the devil because your intelligent. I replied back with a large list of stolen mythologies that's in Christianity with sources and he replied back.. omg... wow... i didn't know that.. i think i ruined his faith..

Code:
(January 20, 2015 at 5:51 pm)dyresand Wrote: I was called stupid on youtube
Isn't that a summary of 99% of the comments on YouTube?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dying Well Jamie Boy 34 924 April 8, 2024 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Well that was a short friendship Doubting Thomas 13 1454 January 21, 2017 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Well, I just can't change that I'm Agnostic... LivingNumbers6.626 15 3023 July 6, 2016 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Well shit... Socratic Meth Head 22 3187 June 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  Censorship is alive and well! Andreas Economou 10 2509 September 25, 2015 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Andreas Economou
  atheist as well as conspiracy theorist? Athene 15 3404 August 6, 2015 at 12:34 am
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  The most well fucked up thing. dyresand 0 815 November 3, 2014 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Well what happens after we die? JohnNelson98 54 9195 August 16, 2014 at 7:28 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin