Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show these fellow heathens your support.
Show these fellow heathens your support.
Nice to know we have fellow heathens in this part of the world, feel free to show them your support....https://www.facebook.com/IAAMT
RE: Show these fellow heathens your support.
[Image: VEVMDxjl.jpg]

"Halal pole dance" I died lmfao, yaaaaaasss
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I just posted something in support, but realized I was logged into facebook as my wife! Now I can't seem to get it up to delete it... She's gonna kick my ass.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 22, 2015 at 4:19 pm)robvalue Wrote: Now I can't seem to get it up to delete it... She's gonna kick my ass.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us sometimes. Just relax, wait for an hour or so and try again.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm here i'm que- atheist and proud! Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I didn't think this warranted a new thread, but I apologize if I'm veering off topic:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/opinio...pe=opinion

Good piece on persecution of atheists in Egypt.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
These pictures of Iran in the 70s are a bit sad to look at, they really did make a huge step back after the revolution. I can't imagine having to go to such a big change. I guess this is not the point of a revolution in the first place.
(January 30, 2015 at 6:28 pm)Aisha Wrote: These pictures of Iran in the 70s are a bit sad to look at, they really did make a huge step back after the revolution. I can't imagine having to go to such a big change. I guess this is not the point of a revolution in the first place.

Welcome, Aisha! Are you the same Aisha I know from JREF?

Edit: From a quick scan of your posts I see that you live in Marseilles, and are therefore unlikely to be the same Aisha, but I also saw what a good poster you've been already, so I am repping you.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(January 30, 2015 at 1:09 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: I didn't think this warranted a new thread, but I apologize if I'm veering off topic:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/opinio...pe=opinion

Good piece on persecution of atheists in Egypt.

Oh no, that's not persecution. Legalizing gay marriage, that's real persecution. That's just an inconvenience.
(January 31, 2015 at 12:23 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Welcome, Aisha! Are you the same Aisha I know from JREF?

Edit: From a quick scan of your posts I see that you live in Marseilles, and are therefore unlikely to be the same Aisha, but I also saw what a good poster you've been already, so I am repping you.

I am certainly not the same :p I do wonder what JREF is now. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 76 2583 8 hours ago
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  These people are fucking nuts! Jehanne 25 5455 August 25, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4543 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  These Fucking People Need Fewer "Shrines" Minimalist 1 794 January 31, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What the hell happened too these people. dyresand 18 5163 March 18, 2015 at 3:41 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The nerve of these heathen muslims KUSA 12 2629 November 26, 2014 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Leaning towards Islam being true these days. Mystic 40 10615 October 5, 2014 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Show me your definition of GOD(s). Whateverist 84 12028 April 30, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  O non muslims keep these words in mind, Peaceful Islam 47 12898 April 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen