Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koch dealers. The real kings.
Koch dealers. The real kings.
Nick Hanauer, COSTCO, MOO CLUCK MOO, are businesses we should want more of. The Koch brothers are not interested in class pluralism. The are not interested in understanding that not everybody thinks of themselves as living just to collect material things. I am sure they think this is not about money, but the Kochs are full of crap trying to claim this is about ideas, otherwise they would not pump almost 1 billion dollars into a political system in which they are the minority class. They want power, it is nothing less than our species male testosterone. There is no altruism in their agenda. They need to wake up and stop pretending they are the center of the planet and universe. They need to listen to Carl Sagan's Pale Blue dot speech. They need to accept MacBeth act 5 scene 5. I am a starving poet, and I would not trade places with these fake jaded jerks for any amount of money in the world.
RE: Koch dealers. The real kings.
I read somewhere that they are planning to spend over 850 million dollars in the 2016 elections.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 28, 2015 at 9:08 am)Faith No More Wrote: I read somewhere that they are planning to spend over 850 million dollars in the 2016 elections.

I'm sure we'll get the best government money can buy.
(January 28, 2015 at 9:08 am)Faith No More Wrote: I read somewhere that they are planning to spend over 850 million dollars in the 2016 elections.

$889,000,000 yes you read that right. The Right wing of our supreme court just sold our country to the rich.

All to ensure that the "free market" can work to their advantage!
(January 28, 2015 at 1:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

All to ensure that the "free market" can work to their advantage!

Corporate America, Libertarians, and the GOP do not want a free market, they want a free to exploit market.

No different than when Christians say "Freedom of religion", what they really mean is they don't want any competition to the drivers seat and want everyone else to stay quietly at the back of the bus.

We simply have to accept the rich know what is best for the rest of society.
Yes. You completely understand the republibertarianeo-conazi mentality.
(January 28, 2015 at 1:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yes. You completely understand the republibertarianeo-conazi mentality.

Far too many idiots who vote for these assholes do not understand that economics is not brain surgery anymore than the needlessly complex books of religion are moral guides because of the different details.

Both are merely convoluted excuses to claim moral superiority.

Economic theories are complex, sure. But the core of them are still apologetic excuses to protect your desires on others. Just like the stupid idea of complex details in religion magically makes humans a separate species.
This is fucking priceless.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/koch-...ands-care/

Quote:Koch cartel blocking Medicaid expansion, denying hundreds of thousands care

Quote:Anytime we have a problem, instead of coming up with a Tennessee solution, we run to the federal government with our hands out. No more.”

Apparently, as far as the libertard tea-bagging cunts are concerned a "Tennessee solution" is to let them fucking die.
We need to remember that according to the supreme court, corporations have the same rights as we do. So, when we speak of corporations as evil, please take into account their feelings. Money can't by happiness you know

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 2976 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  David Koch Heywood 34 5195 December 16, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Koch Brothers abandoning shutdown strategy Creed of Heresy 10 2400 October 11, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Koch Brothers and their Business Empire = Lex Luthor TheDarkestOfAngels 11 5180 January 3, 2012 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  How to fix the US. Real things real citizens can do. paintpooper 21 4423 April 24, 2011 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist