Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would your planet look like?
What would your planet look like?
http://atheistforums.org/thread-31338-po...#pid860993

Suppose you're a mormon. You die and you get your own planet to rule over. What does it look like and what do you do with it?

My first order would be delicious babies for everyone.
RE: What would your planet look like?
We shall have guitar trees -- trees which produce really nice guitars, straight of neck and full of vim and vigor. We shall have a charcoal grill on every back porch and an inexhaustible supply of good, dried mesquite. I will be happy to take any red oak or cedar you might have.

Tell you what - you can take all the trees, but I want sweet-sour sauce in return. What good would the ocean of Chinese takeaway be without sauce?
My planet? Hmm. Rule number one, no suffering ever. Rule number two, endless supplies of pizza at all times. Rule three, I mean it, pizzas all the time. Rule four, loads of cute happy animals. Rule five, an amazing roller skating rink and video game arcade.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Mine will have a 1000 mile long waterslide that takes you from a lonely hut on the highest snowy peak through amazing landscapes, down waterfalls, into deep rainforest valleys and then to the bottom of the ocean. In between, you can halt and take refreshments with stunning panoramic views. Just saying...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'll take five.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 31, 2015 at 5:46 am)Xeno Wrote: Suppose you're a mormon. You die and you get your own planet to rule over. What does it look like and what do you do with it?
I'd make sure they had an abundance of the things they need, then I'd leave them the fuck alone.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Not to brag, guys, but ehm, I'm going to conquer your planets with my army. That I have. On my planet, that is.

Also I really really want to know what Min's planet would look like.
Big universe. Just one planet.
He gets to rule the rest of the universe.
Fucker's trying to keep us down, waving trinkets in our faces.
Satan promised me a whole universe. :-)
My planet will have sexy bitches everywhere, and i'll make the planet look like a penis and its moon will have a nibble. Its star will be a big ass vagina and light coming out of it .

Imma call my planet, Sin City Big Grin

(January 31, 2015 at 9:03 am)Xeno Wrote: Not to brag, guys, but ehm, I'm going to conquer your planets with my army. That I have. On my planet, that is.

Also I really really want to know what Min's planet would look like.

Min will be "snake" in the movie "Escape from LA", and he'll be chasing rednecks from texas all day long Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 718 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 563 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4423 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 627 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 918 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 2054 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1339 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Hipsters All Look Alike! chimp3 12 2067 March 13, 2019 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2758 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Look What Alex, mh, Borum Vorlon, et al Helped me Accoimpish Rhondazvous 18 2655 September 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire