Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Advice (New Phone)
Need Some Advice (New Phone)
So I recently saved up and bought a new phone, but upon opening it I noticed it has the tiniest little scratch on it already...

It kind of annoys me because it has ruined my entire experience of opening it and I might not get full value on it if I ever want to sell it on the future. On the other hand, it is the smallest scratch ever - it will probably pick up more and the only reason my ADD notices it every time is because the phone is white.

I still don't know what to do. I hate picky customers that always complain about silly things, and it will probably cause me more stress and annoyance returning it and taking another week to get a new one. But I don't feel it is right either. I hate corporations that don't care.

Sigh. Sorry for this random rant but I need to make a decision before I actually use the phone.

Do you think I should I return it or not?
Heart
RE: Need Some Advice (New Phone)
I'd be tickled to death to have a cell phone that worked and had a tiny scratch.

Last software upgrade messed mine up. Not to the point of uselessness, but enough to be annoying.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Take it back! These damn smartphones cost too much to not be perfect coming out of the box.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Eat it for breakfast!

... Fine, I'll go to bed... jeeze.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
So I showed it to my bf and turns out it was just a piece of dirt... which he ironically discovered by scratching at it...

Oh I am silly! But happy now. Smile
Heart
(February 19, 2015 at 6:16 am)Cleo Wrote: So I showed it to my bf and turns out it was just a piece of dirt... which he ironically discovered by scratching at it...

Oh I am silly! But happy now. Smile

I see Shock Well, then, you should return it, because it was dirty! Angry
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need info on Internet connection when even cell phone service is iffy arewethereyet 10 1005 February 24, 2023 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fire TV advice, please. Gawdzilla Sama 22 2133 November 8, 2018 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  During a time of phone zombies Foxaèr 2 800 July 23, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Nokia 3310 mobile phone resurrected at MWC 2017 account_inactive 15 1906 February 27, 2017 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  A good mobile phone for me? ReptilianPeon 27 5088 March 28, 2016 at 7:25 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Advice Sought for Web Programming AFTT47 13 3288 April 4, 2015 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Technology, video, phone & computer questions Angrboda 26 5657 January 1, 2014 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Advice for MacBook Pro problem? Tiberius 7 3374 February 2, 2012 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Jaysyn