Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raging Rudy Giuliani Destroys Obama's Policies on Islam
Raging Rudy Giuliani Destroys Obama's Policies on Islam
I was going to take another sabbatical to get my blood pressure under control (metaphorically speaking). But then comes along Rudy Giuliani's red hot raging reply to Obama's limp "See No Islam" approach to Islamic violence.

Americans are probably well aware of this speech by now, it's all over the media. In Australia, I only just got wind of it. Giuliani is on fire. He is smoking with rage about Obama, and rightly so.

It's a MUST WATCH.

With all the violence perpetrated in the name of Islam, Giuliani rightly asks Obama: ARE YOU STUPID?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0hUtumtQpA

There is a 2nd part to the video but unfortunately Giuliani gets sucked into the policy of supporting democracy in Muslim countries. Isn't it clear by now that Muslims elect fundamentalists far too often?

Anyway, the first part is worth watching.

One criticism, Giuliani labels Obama as "weak", and compares him to previous weak leaders like Carter and Chamberlain. This is a misunderstanding of Obama. He is not weak. Rather, he has DIVIDED LOYALTIES. He protects Islam from negative stereotypes because Islam is part of his heritage, identity, family and friends.

So, Giuliani's question to Obama "do you love America?" is a pertinent question, but the answer is an intractable one. Yes, he loves America, but he also loves Islam and Muslims, and he thus cannot make the necessary honest and accurate assessment of Islamic doctrine, which is kind-of important because Islam is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT to the Western world.

(existential
ˌɛɡzɪˈstɛnʃ(ə)l/
adjective
relating to existence.)

Giuliani also incorrectly labels terrorism "the misuse of the Islamic religion", but at least he acknowledges the ideology is based on Islam.

He also makes the very important point about preventing Iran from going nuclear, they are insane mullahs who want to destroy Israel and the USA.

And he gives the media a serve for defending Obama "no matter what he does".

Watch the whole video, it's refreshingly honest in an age of soul-destroying idiocy.
RE: Raging Rudy Giuliani Destroys Obama's Policies on Islam
Quick, somebody move the needle. The record's skipping.
"President Obama didn't live through September 11 -- I did."
— Rudy Giuliani
Jon Stewart, excellent as always.

http://youtu.be/zIOp7XsW0NY

Also, Islam is a threat to the existence of the Western world?! Seriously?! Can't decide if you don't know what the word really means (in which case you're pretentious) or if you do (in which case you're either paranoid or deluded).
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Dear OP, since you took the liberty to quote Kyle on another made up issue, let me quote him on Giuliani.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
You will never see any big names come out with the full truth about the Impostor.
This includes Fox news and so called Leaders, either conservative or Christian.

For the media, there is a wall they will not cross, mostly because they share the same bed with him.
For others, it might be that they are being kept from full knowledge so they do not become missing in the night or reported suicides
(like a slew of bankers over the last couple of years).
BHO is a far greater existential threat than the Islam he endorses and is part of.
He is the Antichrist of the bible, the Mahdi of the Muslims.
When he becomes fully possessed by Satan-
you will know who he is.
(February 25, 2015 at 8:57 am)abaris Wrote: Dear OP, since you took the liberty to quote Kyle on another made up issue, let me quote him on Giuliani.
Either you didn't watch the Giuliani video, or you like throwing unrelated issues to the topic at hand. The issue is Islam and Obama's response.

This is just another Kyle ad hominem video, with unrelated issues thrown in to give a facade of rational argument. Typical leftist drivel.

Kyle occasionally says something useful (e.g. he is very good on the idiocy of free trade) but too often it's typical TYT leftist schoolyard bitchin.
(February 25, 2015 at 9:10 am)professor Wrote: He is the Antichrist of the bible, the Mahdi of the Muslims.
When he becomes fully possessed by Satan-
you will know who he is.
You and stoner should just get a bunker already.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Considering we've addressed this stupidity ad nauseum already, this is about all of a response this deserves...

[Image: Silly-monkey-peeing-and-drinking-itself-pee-gif.gif]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Really mralstoner....really. You couldn't just post this in one of your other "Obama hates america and is a muslim" threads?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7876 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3157 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Peroxides Against Obama - episode #2 mralstoner 5 1712 December 2, 2015 at 10:11 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4072 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5486 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris mralstoner 10 2490 April 2, 2015 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Kyle Kulinski on Obama's "Religion Doesn't Kill" mralstoner 32 11454 February 23, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Obama's address at Countering Violent Extremism summit mralstoner 24 5296 February 19, 2015 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed? mralstoner 12 3554 October 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Message to Obama from former Muslim: ISIS is pure Islam mralstoner 3 1531 September 6, 2014 at 7:18 am
Last Post: mralstoner