Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham - Don't Sweat Asteroids Cuz
'god has a plan.'

If so, why would he tell it to a fuckhead like you?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/creat...as-a-plan/

Quote:Ham, who is the founder of a Noah’s Ark theme park in Williamstown, Kentucky, noted that concerns about an ” asteroid apocalypse” is rooted in a belief that events that have happened in the past may happen again. Ham laid part of the blame upon “evolutionists” who fail to recognize a “guiding hand” overseeing the universe.

This nut belongs in a padded room.
RE: Ken Ham - Don't Sweat Asteroids Cuz
Surely even a large proportion of christians find this fuckwit embarressing?

I think us "evolutionists" fail to see a lot of things from his version of reality.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
He seems to delight in out-stupiding himself. He must wake up in the morning with a "right then, what bullshit can I stick on AiG today" thought.
(March 15, 2015 at 6:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 'god has a plan.'

If so, why would he tell it to a fuckhead like you?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/creat...as-a-plan/

Quote:Ham, who is the founder of a Noah’s Ark theme park in Williamstown, Kentucky, noted that concerns about an ” asteroid apocalypse” is rooted in a belief that events that have happened in the past may happen again. Ham laid part of the blame upon “evolutionists” who fail to recognize a “guiding hand” overseeing the universe.

This nut belongs in a padded room.

This nut needs NASA's guiding hand to place him without a space suit on an asteriod.
(March 15, 2015 at 6:32 pm)Chuck Wrote: This nut needs NASA's guiding hand to place him without a space suit on an asteriod.

I guess the ESA has better means and willingness to get the job done.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Say, wasn't it "god's plan" to scour the earth of 99.999999% of all life?

Some planner. I feel so safe.
(March 15, 2015 at 6:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This nut belongs in a padded room.

I disagree. The padding is for the inmate's protection. I want him to have the facilities to injure himself.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 15, 2015 at 6:34 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 15, 2015 at 6:32 pm)Chuck Wrote: This nut needs NASA's guiding hand to place him without a space suit on an asteriod.

I guess the ESA has better means and willingness to get the job done.

You haven't even gotten a man with a space suit into space yet. Big Grin
"concerns about an ” asteroid apocalypse” is rooted in a belief that events that have happened in the past may happen again."

It's called inductive reasoning. How does Ham not walk off cliffs? God must exist!
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
The guy holding his leash is probably very careful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1826 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3224 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ham Must Be Starting His Presidential Bid Minimalist 30 3679 March 4, 2017 at 3:44 pm
  Washington Post Tries To Help Out Creatards and Ken Ham goes ballistic. Minimalist 12 3040 January 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Creationist that Ken Ham calls "stupid" drfuzzy 3 1772 May 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Ken Ham Explains Dinosaurs Nope 21 5624 June 7, 2015 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Ken Ham files lawsuit against Kentucky Esquilax 109 15772 March 8, 2015 at 1:59 pm
  Ken Ham petulantly stamps his feet at reality, internet replies, "this is stupid." Esquilax 92 21223 February 19, 2015 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Ham upset that Superbowl commercial mentioned evolution Foxaèr 28 3587 February 2, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: kookookachoo
  Ken Ham's ark. Jacob(smooth) 87 15966 January 10, 2015 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist