Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Noah's Ark Worked... Now You Know
Big Grin 
How Noah's Ark Worked... Now You Know
The clever people over at Answers in Genesis have written a rather fine piece of work on Noah's Ark. In which, Noah, whose ass wouldn't have been out of the Bronze Age, has irrigation, an animal driven ventilation system to rid itself of the methane gasses, water storage capacity for all the animals ... and the wheel literally hadn't even been invented yet. It's shocking what they will go to explain that boat... https://answersingenesis.org/noahs-ark/c...n-the-ark/
RE: How Noah's Ark Worked... Now You Know
AiG and Ken Ham are the very definition of April Fools.
Dying to live, living to die.
Not to rain on your parade, but the wheel dates to at least the 4th millennium BCE.
Did he have wifi on the ark, though?

And what was the password?
(April 1, 2015 at 6:55 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: Did he have wifi on the ark, though?

And what was the password?

"Hamalot"

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(April 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not to rain on your parade, but the wheel dates to at least the 4th millennium BCE.

But was it mentioned in the fucking bible?  Remember, these douchebags think the whole planet dates to the 4th millennium BCE.
(April 1, 2015 at 7:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 1, 2015 at 6:53 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not to rain on your parade, but the wheel dates to at least the 4th millennium BCE.

But was it mentioned in the fucking bible?  Remember, these douchebags think the whole planet dates to the 4th millennium BCE.

*5th, but who am I to quibble?

No idea if it was mentioned - and the whole article is ludicrous of course, particularly coming from Ken "were you there?" Ham.  Just sayin' that if we're gonna sling spears, they oughtta be sharp.  Big Grin
The Ridiculous Article Wrote:The vast majority of the creatures (birds, reptiles, and mammals) were small (the largest only a few hundred pounds of body weight).

Um, does 15 count as "a few"?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant
Quote:Male African elephants are the largest surviving terrestrial animals and can reach a height of 4 m (13 ft) and weigh 7,000 kg (15,000 lb)
Bbbbbbut..... Kinds!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma ? hindu 19 2296 June 7, 2020 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5216 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Atheists at the Ark Encounter Manowar 1 991 September 25, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Where are we now with 'Noah's Ark'??? Autolite 26 2986 February 3, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheism statistics - what do you know about your country abaris 5 1439 November 28, 2014 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Best arguments for and against god you know of? tor 20 4452 March 27, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Atheists ONLY - Are you less happy now that you are an atheist? Brakeman 61 11886 November 30, 2013 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Ark you glad to see me? TheBeardedDude 19 5558 November 15, 2013 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: TheBeardedDude
  More Atheists Than You Know Dunno 4 1140 October 14, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Dunno
  End all Suffering now? you have the power. Mark 13:13 46 14189 January 11, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb