Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith healers equal dead kids
Faith healers equal dead kids
These parents are the worst The parents get religious  exemptions in some states if the deny their kids medical help for treatable conditions and choose God instead and the kids die.

Put them in prison, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgp8i6IjUw

Moderator notice: moved thread to the correct forum. -rexbeccarox
RE: Faith healers equal dead kids
Yup, that story crops up now and again and it never fails to appall me. Most of all the fact that legislators actually create examptions for these dangerous lunatics. That's why the "going against my belief" argument to get away with bigotry is so dangerous. Ultimately it can lead to something like this. Dead kids because of ignorant bigots.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
WhatTheHarm.net lists 34 tragic victims of faith healers. Even one is too many.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Killing your kids is not freedom. It's not a belief. It's murder and those dipshits should be in prison.
Amen Sister! Preach it!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Refusing necessary medical treatment of any kind for you minor children should be a crime.

"I don't believe in blood transfusions."
So the fuck what. Your kid can be forgiven for their "sin," if they survive.

This is the simplest thing about it and none of these faith healing retards seem to get the simple concept. "Sin" can always be forgiven. Once your kid is dead, there's no going back.

Fuck these stupid ass-hats and their religious beliefs that kill kids.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Here we have a name for those people - It's called negligent murder
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Over here we have a different name.  They call themselves fine xtians.
This is why we coined the term negligent homicide. It's really horrible that people can get an exemption from this as long as they say they're praying to the right god. I'll bet this is only for christians. If some muslim woman was brought to court, saying she prayed that Allah's will be done, then she'd be in jail. Sometimes the government gives leniency to groups that they should be the hardest on. Parents, the police, the rich, ect.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Faith healing is not illegal but when your child is sick and can be cured from something that is serious or from something minor to stop it progressing into something worse.
And if your child dies without getting medical attention the parent's are liable and are sent to jail. This is why faith healing should be illegal good vibes and prayer don't do shit
medication and doctors do the healing.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point does faith become insanity? Fake Messiah 64 3806 May 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6445 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 1231 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Baha'i faith Figbash 5 928 April 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 10790 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Atheist who is having a crisis of faith emilsein 204 12180 April 29, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Faith industry Graufreud 8 826 August 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My faith is on hold. Mystic 16 4185 May 3, 2018 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do Christians have faith in oxygen/air? MellisaClarke 83 13242 January 3, 2018 at 6:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33037 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77