Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists not allowed to join FreeMasonry
Atheists not allowed to join FreeMasonry
How do you feel about it? Is it bigotry for them to exclude atheists?

source: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/at...sonry.html
RE: Atheists not allowed to join FreeMasonry
Frobongle frabongle bing. Cramumble flabumble. Bramblebramble frabrabamble.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why would you want to be a fucking mason in the first place?
(April 18, 2015 at 4:24 pm)superAtheistnut Wrote: How do you feel about it? Is it bigotry for them to exclude atheists?

source: http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/at...sonry.html

Freemasonry is really a religion.  So, yeah, they probably don't want atheists to join.  Neither do the Jesuits. Duh!
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(April 18, 2015 at 7:07 pm)Alex K Wrote: Frobongle frabongle bing. Cramumble flabumble. Bramblebramble frabrabamble.

Great point!
(April 18, 2015 at 7:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Why would you want to be a fucking mason in the first place?

The lulz?
Free Masonry is a non-denominational Deist cult/mystical system/boy's club. It's like AA-- you don't have to be Christian, but you have to believe in a higher power.
Is it a blow to your psyche if you're terrible at something as easy as trolling?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Tubalcain
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

In response to the OP, I couldn't care less about some men wearing aprons and tophats and doing funny things with skulls.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who do not atheists believe? Interaktive 12 2324 March 25, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2193 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Legal Inquiry: Atheists and Affirmations (Not Oaths) Secular Elf 38 10292 August 15, 2017 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  2014 article in online science journal: "Atheists Might Not Exist" Whateverist 15 4074 July 4, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Let's join the dots ignoramus 20 2917 June 20, 2014 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  5 bombshells some atheists are not aware of ManMachine 60 8506 May 6, 2014 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Atheists Could Not Answer This Question. kirkvin 34 8020 April 28, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: FifthElement
  Salvation army "gays not allowed" Jacob(smooth) 8 1914 December 12, 2013 at 7:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  How do I join the cult of Atheism? repentsinners 58 9575 November 26, 2013 at 8:24 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Why did u join atheist forum? zentor 32 10241 June 23, 2012 at 7:33 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb