Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hey gays, don't dress so gay"
"Hey gays, don't dress so gay"
Quote:"A homosexual man is a man 100%. He does not need to dress homosexual...." stated Giorgio Armani.

http://www.out.com/truman-says/2015/4/20...ess-so-gay

Clothes are just clothes.  They are no more gay than they are straight.  Fucking idiot.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: "Hey gays, don't dress so gay"
He's just too lazy to design an extra collection
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I think that could be interpreted two ways. He could be saying homosexual men shouldn't dress homosexual, or he could be saying that homosexual men shouldn't feel the need to dress homosexual.

Do you have a link, so we can put this in context?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Weird, I had the link, but it was somehow removed during an edit xD

Link re-added.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
States the expert on evolutionary biology.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Quote:A homosexual man is a man 100%. He does not need to dress homosexual. When homosexuality is exhibited to the extreme — to say, ‘Ah, you know I’m homosexual’ — that has nothing to do with me. A man has to be a man."
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well, now, that's disappointing.
(April 20, 2015 at 11:09 am)Kitan Wrote: Weird, I had the link, but it was somehow removed during an edit  xD

Link re-added.

Ah, I've got the context now...

From the way the article portrays it, it sounds as if he's repressing his sexual feelings.  It seems more of a personal issue than anything else.

On another note, who the fuck knew the man was worth 7 billion?  Holy shit...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
If your clothes are sexually attracted to other clothes, it's none of your goddamn business. Let the clothes be, man.
I was once taught that there is a slight difference between a homosexual and a gay man.
The homosexual enjoys the company of same sex partners and, otherwise, behaves like a man.
The gay is the male attention whore to whom the guy on the article seems to be addressing... like these guys:
[Image: insidemareski.jpg]

Then you have most homos that look like normal people:
[Image: gay-marriage-mexico.jpg]

I couldn't care less...as long as people are happy, let them wear what they want (nothing... unlawful) and be hysterical as they want (well... no shouting or screeching near my ears, please).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17789 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1640 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11593 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6774 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 319 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 432 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Hey, Brits - Your Twat Has Delusions of Grandeur! Minimalist 44 4754 January 30, 2017 at 2:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey, Drumpfucks! Minimalist 12 2591 December 15, 2016 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Hey. Budding Drumpfucks in Australia, too! Minimalist 0 525 September 14, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey look at China dyresand 22 2759 May 28, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome