Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sold my "soul"
I sold my "soul"
A short while ago I reached out to the devil in order to make a deal.  My soul in exchange for the ability to be an amazing, published, famous writer.

Apparently, the devil no more wants to reach out to me than does his counterpart, god.  
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: I sold my "soul"
I'd sell my soul to wake up as a hot lesbian. I wonder why the devil hides.. part of the mastery of his tricks? lol theism
Do you know how to spot a moron? They use the word "evolutionist"... lol
I didn't know you were a writer Kitan. In case you've published anything, let me know
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I asked nicely. That's one live offering I'll never get back. Thanks a lot god
As a self declared anti-theist, Satan isn't real interested in your soul as it is already his.

Souls that might fetch a little more scratch from the Dark Lord would be a tad more pious than yours.

(As apostates of the devil, aren't we all supposed to know how this works ?)

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 21, 2015 at 11:44 am)vorlon13 Wrote: As a self declared anti-theist, Satan isn't real interested in your soul as it is already his.
Souls that might fetch a little more scratch from the Dark Lord would be a tad more pious than yours.
(As apostates of the devil, aren't we all supposed to know how this works ?)
Tongue
If you think about it... souls are pretty much more worthless than the zimbabwe dollar. 
There is so many people on the earth people are getting born every day and people are dying everyday.
There is so many souls why would god and or the devil would want them? Thinking simply they wouldn't. 

If you go to zimbabwe and if you have 100,000 usd you are literally a millionaire over there.
100,000 usd -> 36,190,000.00 ZWD
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 21, 2015 at 11:03 am)Kitan Wrote: A short while ago I reached out to the devil in order to make a deal.  My soul in exchange for the ability to be an amazing, published, famous writer.

Apparently, the devil no more wants to reach out to me than does his counterpart, god.  

I'm a failed writer who can't stop writing no matter how many times that I have been turned down. Tell me if that soul selling thing worked for you. I might be open to the same thing myself. Diablo
(April 21, 2015 at 11:03 am)Kitan Wrote: A short while ago I reached out to the devil in order to make a deal.  My soul in exchange for the ability to be an amazing, published, famous writer.

Doesn't work unless you make the request from this location:

[Image: crossroads-blues.jpg]
Tell ya what, I'll buy your souls with an at least 1% chance of your wish coming true. Deal?
I made a deal with the devil actually. Before my wedding and honeymoon, I said to the devil that if the weather could be really good for the next week, then it would be worth it being crap the rest of the year.

Would you believe it, that's pretty much what happened. Stunning sunshine all through our wedding and honeymoon. Rest of the year was disgusting. Sorry about that.

If I wasn't so sceptically minded I'd have shit my pants.

http://youtu.be/5cvY45_SxRE
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The problem of the soul zwanzig 142 10335 August 15, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If I lose my soul, do I die? robvalue 37 5202 September 4, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What is your Soul Count? Graufreud 39 4397 July 23, 2018 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Officially sold my "soul" for the second time. Foxaèr 2 1060 January 28, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The man who sold the world WinterHold 8 2739 May 19, 2016 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Theists, What If Your "Soul" Isn't Really Immortal? God of Mr. Hanky 22 5478 February 3, 2016 at 6:22 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The afterlife and the soul Vincent 87 18147 January 11, 2016 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  What the hell is a 'soul' anyway? Lucanus 128 27864 September 7, 2015 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Ronkonkoma
  Disproving The Soul Severan 58 13972 August 31, 2015 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Selling your soul. Chad32 38 9322 August 11, 2015 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Homeless Nutter