Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Irony Is Strong With This One
The Irony Is Strong With This One
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/georgi...motorcycle

Quote:Georgia Crusader Against Motorcycle Helmets Dies Tragically In Motorcycle Crash
RE: The Irony Is Strong With This One
You mean... the irony was strong with this one  Angel
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(May 8, 2015 at 11:09 pm)TRJF Wrote: You mean... the irony was strong with this one  Angel

While he yet was, irony wasn't yet.    He is no more, irony is.
(May 8, 2015 at 11:12 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(May 8, 2015 at 11:09 pm)TRJF Wrote: You mean... the irony was strong with this one  Angel

Is.   When he was, the irony Yet wasn't.   When he is no more, the irony is. 

Ok, fine, let's go down that road: how can it be with him if he is no more?! Angry

ps Tongue
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
It's amusing because right now the AZ DOT has a program going which cautions drivers to "WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES" on highway signs.   Out here helmets are not required but most motorcyclists drive like fucking maniacs.  It seems like 1-2 bite the dust every week. 

A few days ago I was on the highway which circles Phoenix doing about 70 in the middle lane.  I was a few feet behind a car in the third lane doing about the same speed.  A motorcycle came out of nowhere.  I did not hear him until he was next to me and he cut between the two cars and then shot in front of the car next to me.  I estimate he was doing about 90.
But we are supposed to watch out for those assholes?
(May 8, 2015 at 11:14 pm)TRJF Wrote:
(May 8, 2015 at 11:12 pm)Chuck Wrote: Is.   When he was, the irony Yet wasn't.   When he is no more, the irony is. 

Ok, fine, let's go down that road: how can it be with him if he is no more?! Angry

ps Tongue

man dies, idiocy goes on.  
And wins elections across the south.
(May 8, 2015 at 9:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/georgi...motorcycle

Quote:Georgia Crusader Against Motorcycle Helmets Dies Tragically In Motorcycle Crash

It's only ironic Min if he wasn't wearing a helmet. Was he wearing one or not? If he wasn't it's not irony it's stupidity, if he was then it is irony...
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I have noticed in the UK as well that people on motorbikes tend to drive the most dangerously, when they are the ones most likely to come off badly in any sort of accident.

We have signs that say, "Think bike!" To which I add, "Think mental". Tongue
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 8, 2015 at 11:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's amusing because right now the AZ DOT has a program going which cautions drivers to "WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES" on highway signs.   Out here helmets are not required but most motorcyclists drive like fucking maniacs.  It seems like 1-2 bite the dust every week. 

A few days ago I was on the highway which circles Phoenix doing about 70 in the middle lane.  I was a few feet behind a car in the third lane doing about the same speed.  A motorcycle came out of nowhere.  I did not hear him until he was next to me and he cut between the two cars and then shot in front of the car next to me.  I estimate he was doing about 90.
But we are supposed to watch out for those assholes?

No wonder that accidents happen if everyone is driving that slowly Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 529 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them! Minimalist 11 2265 January 29, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Diamond-hard, industrial-strength irony. Gawdzilla Sama 5 1522 September 16, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Kosh
  Irony, Thy Name Is Borowitz! Minimalist 7 1149 April 19, 2017 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Oh, The Irony..... Minimalist 0 412 October 28, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Love Irony! Minimalist 8 963 October 9, 2016 at 10:53 am
Last Post: chimp3
  The Irony Is Overwhelming Minimalist 7 1253 December 14, 2015 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Oh, the irony! Minimalist 2 830 January 5, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Rick Perry: King of Irony... Minimalist 11 3024 June 27, 2013 at 5:41 pm