Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had to link this
I had to link this
It's just another rapture nut based on the Biblecode, which we all know to be dead on balls accurate. 4 Horsemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpWZsn78RTM
RE: I had to link this
Whenever this bible code bullshit begins to stink, my first question is, which bible from which period in which language?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Oh god, a friend of the family started explaining the bible code stuff over dinner, being utterly convinced, that's how I first heard about it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 9, 2015 at 10:14 am)abaris Wrote: Whenever this bible code bullshit begins to stink, my first question is, which bible from which period in which language?

You can do the same thing with a phone book. 
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Some predictions from "Moby DIck"

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html
Haha What a sloppy fucking mess.

So, these bible code people are saying that the bible as a whole is useless and without meaning, but draw some lines through some words and now you've got something! They really want to get something from the bible.

Also, I love when people pray, and they suddenly start talking in unnatural ways. "Dear Lord, anoint me as I go forth..amen. Anyways, look at this shit riot-cheer ." That shit always creeped me out.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
This bloke's going to be frightfully disappointed on the 15th.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 9, 2015 at 11:07 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This bloke's going to be frightfully disappointed on the 15th.

Boru

Well, only 4 months to go until the revelation of the big nothing happened.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I thought the world ended 2 or 3 years ago... did I miss it?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 1950 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3201 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 16625 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2515 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Study finds link between brain damage and fundamentalism drfuzzy 13 4075 May 16, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 16569 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Top misconceptions of Theory of Evolution you had to deal with ErGingerbreadMandude 76 12709 March 7, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  An Intersting conversation I had with a Creationist friend of mine. TanithDaUnicorn 39 5876 February 14, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Saluting all the good and great theists we have had on this site. Whateverist 103 16857 November 6, 2015 at 7:14 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I just had to share this gem of a site dyresand 0 863 June 15, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand