Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the reason why YOU believe that GOD don't EXIST
the reason why YOU believe that GOD don't EXIST
first and for all, i will use the account which we Christian believed
matthew 4:8-11
8Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."

10Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'[d]"

11Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

the reason why you don't believe in God is this.

logically Satan was the ruler of this world as of now for He said that he want Jesus to bow down and worship him. Jesus was not the ruler of this world as of now because he is from another kingdom, the kingdom of heaven(i know you don't believe but this make sense). and that why now you people don't believe in him because Satan rules the world as of now, can you tell me on how the other account which the christians do not consider was written? Satan gives you the knowledge on why God do not exist. because Jesus did not agree to. if he agreed we will not have God to be God, but satan to be God.
you tell these things are fucking you off shits.
but truly, this is the reason. mortals cannot define what immortals can do. mortals can have powers. but immortals can have much more. in which mortals can't explain.
don't make mistake of how i use the word "Satan"

and this is the reason why us christians are forsaken in this WORLD because we don't belong to the world.

People out here are very intelligent in such a way they know all historical events, facts proven. and all this knowledge comes from satan.

i know you also don't believe in satan but it make sense.

until then other christians who are not firm on what we so called "faith" will be like atheist. until us christians be fewer and fewer until we reached a desired number that will make God come...

this i tell you, not all existence exist.

and not all proven exist

and not all of you will believe in this

and not all of you will make a reply

and not all of you will repect me in this forum

many things that exist are not proven by science.

until all things are not proven

this still be true

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
RE: the reason why YOU believe that GOD don't EXIST
Okay, this sounds a lot like preaching to me.

Furthermore your title for this topic is wrong. Atheism does not require belief that gods do not exist, it is a disbelief of the claim gods do exist. Whether an atheist believes a god doesn't exists has nothing to do with the default atheistic position.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
a disbelief? D0n't get me wr0ng wd ds, ↲a dsbelief is defined as u d0n't believe. Den u say it is a disbelieve of claiming God do n0t exist. So what are you claiming at? That God do n0t exist? in sh0rt, you don't believe that God exist
What's with the 0 instead of o?

A disbelief is not accepting a claim, not making a claim to the contrary.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
oh, im sorry, im using my cellphone n0t a desktop,
Much easy to make o as 0
If you don't mind why do i have ds warning percent? I don't kn0w what is that for, sorry i don't read rules, its kinda boring, well what violation have i done?
define preaching!
The reason we as atheists/agnostics don't "believe" in the existence of a god

is simply that no credible evidence has ever been produced.

Simple as that.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Wow. That is EXACTLY why I believe God don't exist.

Man, you're smart.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
So, you believe that, despite the apparent existence of an all-knowing, all-powerful, and benevolent God, a malevolent being rules over the world, and that despite apparently having so little effect on the world that it is a valid position to believe it doesn't even exist, it should be praised...
[Image: somuchsense.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
First of all, in this case I define God as the Abramic God, i.e. the God of the Bible.

For this character there is of course no evidence, however, this alone is not quite enough for me to completely dismiss the concept. After all, there is no evidence for life beyond our planet but I personally believe the Universe is full of the stuff.

The real problem for me as far as a belief in God is concerned is one of verisimilitude. Not only is there zero evidence but also the very idea that such a character as explained in the Bible, Qu'ran etc. and then by definition the nature of reality could be the truth is so extremely at odds with the reality that we see around us as to be nonsensical.

If this specific God really does exist then he has a lot of explaining to do as he must have set things up in such a way as to deliberately deceive all those amongst us with an intellectual curiosity about the world around us.

This, of course, adds even more weight to my argument for lack of verisimilitude.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Quote:the reason why you don't believe in God is this.
Nope, the reason why I don't believe in god is because there is no evidence to suggest that there is one. There is no credible evidence of any kind.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about Dawkins enemies of reason documentary Quill01 3 466 April 17, 2022 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  The reason religion is so powerful Macoleco 344 21494 June 30, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
Exclamation Why Atheism is Incoherent & You Aren't as Smart as You Think You Are Seax 60 4900 March 19, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23747 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10160 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1401 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 3821 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Prayers don't work so why do religious keep jabbing at it? Fake Messiah 65 9721 August 26, 2019 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8337 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2531 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler