Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Big Announcement and Invitation
[split] Big Announcement and Invitation
What about no?
RE: Big Announcement and Invitation
Sorry Randy, nice gesture and all, but Syrup of ipecac works much faster.
Thanks and all but no thank you
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
And "polite, respectful and courteous" is a bit subjective, no?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Good for you, in another two millennia or three you too would progress into the twentieth century and realize it the Jesus thing was a mistake all along. Well not quite a mistake, mistake suggests absence of any dominant role for malice.
I'm proud of the progress you've made - burning heretics at the stake was just not on - but you have a little further to go yet before I'm willing to engage with thousands of you lot Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
like I don't have to deal with the lot of you irl already
If you people ever had a shred of good evidence for any of your claims, there would be no need for faith, much less professional apologists. Religious circle jerks at AF are about all I can stomach. I don't need another site to remind me of how fragile, gullible, manipulative, and dishonest other people can be.

But thanks anyway.
I'll join as soon as I figure out a polite and respectful way to say what I think about this organization. That may take a while...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Whoopee.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Are Questions About God Important? Confused-by-christianity 621 34744 December 9, 2023 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Invitation for Atheists to Debate a Christian via Skype LetsDebateThings 121 12625 June 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  An invitation to debate. Jehanne 63 8255 December 22, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Big Debate -- Price versus Ehrman Jehanne 43 9708 November 26, 2016 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The ignorance of science and the big bang in christianity dyresand 10 2257 May 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So, "Noah" had four big-ass cranes? Minimalist 27 4467 April 15, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Planet Bieber update: Justin debunks the big bang theory TubbyTubby 32 6166 October 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  [split] Hello everyone Chili 204 35341 January 5, 2015 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  BIG THEOLOGY NEWS!! FreeTony 30 4619 December 11, 2014 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Pope Gives Evolution a Big Banging StealthySkeptic 27 4229 October 29, 2014 at 8:49 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless