Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antitheist Ex-Marine To Hold Draw Muhammad Rally in AZ Friday
Antitheist Ex-Marine To Hold Draw Muhammad Rally in AZ Friday
Hey, come to Phoenix's Islamic Culture Center and draw a picture of Mohammed while carrying a gun.  What could go wrong, right?

"Jon Ritzheimer is a former Marine, and he has no middle ground when it comes to Islam.

His T-shirt pretty much says it all: "F--- Islam."
Ritzheimer is the organizer of Friday's "Freedom of Speech Rally" outside the Islamic Community Center in Phoenix."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/mohamme...n-contest/
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
RE: Antitheist Ex-Marine To Hold Draw Muhammad Rally in AZ Friday
Fuck Mohammad in the ass with hog semen.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I was tempted but I can't draw for shit.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 29, 2015 at 2:20 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: I was tempted but I can't draw for shit.

Some of the best depictions are the ones that look like a 2nd grader drew them.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
I can only post the work of others.

[Image: mein-koran-adolf-muhammad.jpg]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,

how about Mohammad, being crucified upside down on a christian cross, with an elephants trunk up his butt trumpeting the call of atheism ??

{damn, this has a familiar ring to it, but I'll be damned if i can place it . . . . .}
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'll stay away from publicly drawing Muhammad. I like my head attached to my neck.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think I like this Jon Ritzheimer, he seems pretty brave, has good taste in T shirts and looks like Kane from the brotherhood of nod in command and conquer.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Given the location, I'd had a lot more sympathy for an "antitheist" if he would hold a "draw Jesus" event simultaneously.

Hey, what could go wrong?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
There will be people in the world who aren't scared of running into battle knowing they are probably going to die, but who are scared of some people drawing stick men and laughing about it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 267 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  US Marine Corps Unit Suffers Devastating Defeat BrianSoddingBoru4 1 353 February 26, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hagia Sophia: first Friday prayer since decades and Erdogan leads the prayer WinterHold 46 2239 July 26, 2020 at 5:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5474 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hold The Presses onlinebiker 16 1292 August 7, 2019 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: BryanS
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 283 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Brave new Dump world for Muhammad Ali's son abaris 6 1409 February 26, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Royal Marine pleads guilty to terror charge account_inactive 33 3821 February 4, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Muhammad Ali dead c172 63 6628 June 14, 2016 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Muhammad Ali was no ‘draft dodger’ Minimalist 11 1476 June 13, 2016 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus