Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians Against Dinosaurs
Christians Against Dinosaurs
Has anyone ever heard of this group? These people are unbelievably real!

Just a couple of things to point out in the name of, why the hell not...

- First, who ever drew that bully skit is definitely not an artist...

- What they called a tree, is not... Thats a shrub...

- People don't throw rocks together and call them Dinosaurs.. They dig up fossils and call THOSE Dinosaurs...

- Of course they are asking for $$$ LOL

- Just because you say there never were and as long as I'm alive, there never will be Dinosaurs.... Doesn't make it true Dodgy

- Some schools banned the bible and even prayer but yet they keep the Dinosaurs and it's taught as history... what the fuck is she looking at? is it me or does she look waaaaaaaay too paranoid?? Huh

- Dinosaurs, not now, not ever... THAT GUY WASNT EVEN LOOKING AT THE ROAD!! I bet he's been in a fender bender or two...

- The guy with the cross behind him wasnt even subtle or tried to give an excuse.. he literally just said, "give me all your money"

- Do they think they are making a mockery of Dinosaurs and paleontology by cutting to the cute rabbit every other frame? Seriously.. thats a cute bunny...

- Cue christian music... each and everyone of us deserves a place called home and we aint sharing it with no homosexual dinosaur sinner!

- Thank you and god bless.. yada yada yada.... i can't believe this shit is real..

They can't even make up their own minds within their own religion.. Dinosaurs are fake, they are a lie! NO! Dinosaurs are real! they were overgrown lizards who were on the ark with Noah and fam!!

Sorry, my points turned into a rant.. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYySD-N6Jt8
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe
RE: Christians Against Dinosaurs
Are you sure this isn't a Poe thing?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(June 2, 2015 at 3:03 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Are you sure this isn't a Poe thing?

It's known satire.  OP got Onioned.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
?? that would be best case scenario? I did a little more reading on the interwebs... I suppose I should have done my due diligence.. Lesson learned....

These guys are so crazy, I thought something like this would not be beyond their reach... lol
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe
its a hoax....but a pretty good one, fooled me too
I think I'll walk away with my tail between my legs now.. haha

That shit seemed pretty convincing...
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe
Didn't we already discuss this vid a few months back?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(June 2, 2015 at 3:24 pm)Alex K Wrote: Didn't we already discuss this vid a few months back?
Sorry, I'm new here...
QuarkDriven  
   KCCO
North NJ l USA l Earth
Milky Way l The Universe
(June 2, 2015 at 3:30 pm)QuarkDriven Wrote:
(June 2, 2015 at 3:24 pm)Alex K Wrote: Didn't we already discuss this vid a few months back?
Sorry, I'm new here...

It wasn't meant as criticism
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the case against the case against god chris(tnt)rhol 92 15932 December 10, 2014 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Dinosaurs and Man Living Together? Duke Guilmon 39 10112 April 30, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut