Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret to a Long Life
The Secret to a Long Life
Finally, the truth is revealed for how to live a long life!  This wisdom comes straight from a 100 year old woman:

http://jezebel.com/cool-centenarian-says...1711397247

Quote:PLAINS TOWNSHIP — A woman from Luzerne County had good reason to celebrate Tuesday.
Pauline Spagnola of Plains Township celebrated with friends at her 100th birthday party at the Golden Living East Mountain Center near Wilkes-Barre.
She says the secret to her longevity is “a lot of booze.”

http://wnep.com/2015/06/09/100-year-old-...long-life/

So, now you know how to live a long life.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
RE: The Secret to a Long Life
And plenty of consensual sex of course too!!
Am I detecting a teensy weensy bit of confirmation bias, dear Pyrrho? Tongue
Huh.  And all this time I thought the secret to a long life was not dying.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Imma live forever.
(June 15, 2015 at 4:46 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Am I detecting a teensy weensy bit of confirmation bias, dear Pyrrho? Tongue

Certainly not.  I am just relaying an objective news story.  I hope that people will benefit from this useful information.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(June 15, 2015 at 5:41 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Imma live forever.

Imma live til I'm done.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Hmmph young 'uns dis dayz dunno wat long life is. Why in my dayz we lived for 800 years eazily." -Noah
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

"Of all the 100 year olds who drink a lot that we interviewed, every single one was still alive!"

Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see T.J. 15 1321 August 8, 2019 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1543 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2746 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Foxaèr 32 6125 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is long term monogamy unnatural for human beings? Catholic_Lady 102 15478 April 8, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9731 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What's your secret rapper stage name? Gawdzilla Sama 24 1789 January 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6426 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4193 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3057 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13