Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers)
These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers)
Note: You guys know I'm a good girl, so I'm not being profane. I'm being precise. I've seen shit today and all I want to do is cuss, either that or scream.

A neighbor was telling me how she was hospitalized with CHF and how the Lord pulled her through. Maybe I'm being unfair. Maybe my acrimony is for naught and she hasn't even heard about what happened in Charleston. That's it. She doesn't know yet that the Lord doesn't give a fuck This kinda shit makes me want to write a song:

Cuss the Air

If there's a god
He doesn't give a fuck
Pierce Anthony was right
god's attention is stuck
In a narcissistic contemplation of himself

how can god have
All the knowledge and power
But none of the responsibility
All this praise and glory
Begins to turn sour
In the gospel of futility

Better to think
There is no god
Why waste time
Cussing at what's not there
We don't cuss god
No, we cuss the promises
And all things we were taught
That turned out to be nothing but hot air

We don't cuss god
We cuss the air
Cuss the air
Cuss the motherfucking
Cerebral sucking air
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers)
Quote:We don't cuss god
No, we cuss the promises
And all things we were taught
That turned out to be nothing but hot air

I like that. When I stopped being religious, this is what hurt the most, all those promises that I would see loved ones again. It is false hope to the desperate and vulnerable.
We all return to oneness eventually. You will see one another then. I am sorry for any loss you may have had.

Kinda catchy though. I like it as a form of expression
Thanks for sharing. Nice Job Smile
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 566 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Moses really write the first few books of the bible? T.J. 30 2153 November 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Jesus story has details that is most definitely made up i just realized!!! android17ak47 126 9120 October 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6066 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My mom made me confused Der/die AtheistIn 15 2581 November 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Worst Christian Video EVER Made Foxaèr 8 1511 October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3019 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why Didn't Jesus Write? Athena777 85 12676 January 29, 2017 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  Atheists, how would you explain these Christian testimonies? miguel54 44 9427 August 28, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling. Brian37 11 2909 March 19, 2016 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Little lunch